。♡ Chapter 12 ~ Leaving?!

When they all said that. All me and Jinyoung did was blushed and then suddenly someone screamed "stop and leave my sister alone" and told them to move out of the way... when they did revealed... Wooyoung! And I said...

Me: "Wooyoungie!?"

When I said that he told everyone to get to class and surprisingly they all actually listened too. Then Wooyoung turned and said...

Wooyoung: "You guys okay?"

Me: "Yeah I'm good... Jinyoung?"

Jinyoung: "Yep I'm good too. Thanks Hyung."

Wooyoung: "Of course. Now-..."

When Wooyoung was still talking... hey got cute because suddenly Minhee , Hyewon, Hongjoong, Rose and Lisa came and they all hugged me it was also including Wooyoung too and they squeezed me and.... it made me hard to breathe so Jinyoung saw and said...

Jinyoung: "Umm guys? Don't kill her..."

When Jinyoung said that Hyewon let go and said...

Hyewon: "What makes you think that we are gonna kill her?"

When Hyewon said that Jinyoung made a blank face and then pointed at me and then Hyewon followed his arm and see what's he was pointing at and then she grasped and said...

Hyewon: "Guys! Let go!! Don't kill our sister! She gotta breath!"

When Hyewon said that they all let go. Then when they did I started breathing hard. And they apologized to me. Then I said...

Me: "It's fine. And Thanks Jinyoung-Ah."

Jinyoung: "Of course."

When he said that I hugged him and then he hugged me back. And then I said...

Me: "Why are you guys here?"

Wooyoung: "I was going pass to the bathroom and I saw a huge crowd and then I heard your name so yeah..."

Hongjoong: "And as for us we were looking for you. Because we wanted too."

Me: "Ooh thank you Wooyoung. And okay."

Wooyoung: "Yep."

When he said that suddenly my danger sense went off again and I looked around and then I looked at the painting behind us and then I said...

Me: "Move! Now!"

When I said that Wooyoung and Jinyoung were both confused but they did what I said... when they did the painting fell. Then Jinyoung, Wooyoung, Minhee , Hyewon, Hongjoong, Rose and Lisa understood why you said that... and also how you known. They also sighed in relieved that you were there... if not they would have been in trouble. And after a while later, we all went to class.

{ Time Skip } { End of school day }

When I was packing my books. Jinyoung suddenly hugged me and said...

Jinyoung: "Have a wonderful summer break sweetie. Ill miss you."

Me: "Aww I'll miss you too Jinyoungie."

When i said that I turned and hugged him back. After few minutes later, we went outside and then I saw Yonghee with Hyunsuk and Sophie and I greeted them. And then we separated our ways and then we went home because we live in different neighborhoods. And also because the others... which were... Wooyoung, Minhee , Hyewon, Hongjoong, Rose and Lisa were all wanting for me. We still gotta go home and pack too.

{ Time Skip } { Home }

When we were home we walked into the house and when we did we were greeted by Eunwoo and Mingyu. And they said...

Eunwoo: "Hey guys!"

Mingyu: "Hey guys! Welcome home! How was school?"

Me: "It was good." *smiled*

When I said that Mingyu wanted a hug from me and I saw and I smiled and shock my head playfully and then I giggled and then I hugged him and he hugged me too. Then everyone started talking and then I said...

Me: "Okay everyone that's enough. We gotta go pack because we are going back to the werewolves world again."

When I said that someone suddenly said something and when the voice said that it was Jaebeom and he said...

Jaebeom; "Yes guys go do that! And also one more thing.... We will have some visitors joining us too."

Me: "What?! Who?! And why didn't you tell me about this?! Eunwoo and Mingyu! Did you guys know?!"

Eunwoo: "No we promise that we know nothing about this!"

When Eunwoo said that Mingyu nodded. Then I sighed and I kept asking who the visitors are but Jaebeom either keeps quiet or say that is someone that we all know and also it confuses me so much. Then after a while later... while I was thinking I was also packing my things too. Then after a few minutes later after I was done packing we went to our portal room and then suddenly something stopped me....

{ To be continued... }