。♡ Chapter 13 ~ Something off?

Then after a while later... while I was thinking I was also packing my things too. Then after a few minutes later after I was done packing we went to our portal room and then suddenly something stopped me.... but for some reason I felt like I forgot something. I looked around and saw everyone there. But then I realized that the visitors aren't here yet. When I did I signed and then I said...

Me: "Guys? Does any know about the family that's joining us?"

When I said that Jisoo, Jaebeom, Mark, Yugyeom, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Rose, Lisa, Hyewon, Jennie, Eunwoo, Mingyu, and Minhee all looked at each other and shrugged but except for Jaebeomie he was quiet... to quiet in a matter of fact. Then I sighed and then when I was about to talk... the door bell ranged and I looked at Lisa... and said...

Me: "Lisa? And Jaebeom Oppa? Can you guys go get the door?"

Lisa: "Sure thing boss."

Jaebeom: *smiled* "Sure."

When they both said that I nodded and smiled. But also they also smiled back too. After that Lisa and Jaebeom left and then suddenly my danger sense were tingling and it was coming the other world. Then I sighed and said...

Me: "Okay that's it. I can't wait any longer. My danger sense are going off and it's on the other said of the portal. And I don't know what to do... Unnie?"

Jisoo: "It's okay... I have an idea. Jennie, Hongjoong, Mark, Minhee, and Rose... you guys stay here. When Lisa and Jaebeom come back. Hongjoong you explain to them. And Ashely, Yugyeom, Wooyoung, Hyewon, Eunwoo and I will go through the patrol and see what's the danger... everyone understand?!"

Ashely (You), Mark, Yugyeom, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Rose, Hyewon, Jennie, Eunwoo, Mingyu, and Minhee: "Yes!"

Jisoo: "Good now lets go."

When Jisoo said that everyone understood and nodded. Then we went through it and when we did your senses of danger got stronger. When did it... we heard a loud boom and then we followed the sound secretly and when we did... we saw a bully black werewolf fighting a human girl?! And then I looked at Jisoo and she shrugged and so did the others. Then Jisoo finally got a good look at the werewolf transforming back into a human and when they did...she suddenly panicked and backed away from everyone. Then I looked at her and said...

Me: "Unnie? Are you okay??"

Yugyeom, Wooyoung, Eunwoo: "Noona? Are you okay??"

Hyewon: "Yeab Unnie? You good?"

Jisoo: "Y-yeah... I'm fine."

Me: "Then why are you stuttering?"

Jisoo: "No I'm not."

Me: "I think you should use the lying detector thing on yourself because you are.... now tell me... know you can't lie to me. I'll always know the truth."

Jisoo: "He's one of the member of the Romulus family-..."

Yugyeom: "Look... the werewolf is transforming back..."

When Yugyeom said that everyone nodded and started looking and while the one werewolf was transforming back... and it's was Dahyun... then someone walked to them and the human girl screamed and then both werewolf transformed back and it was Seonghwa... and he said...

Seonghwa: "That's my gurl. You are training so well and I'm so proud of you for catching a human!"

When Seonghwa said that he kissed Dahyun's forehead and she smiled and blushed. From the look at that they are dating?? And then I heard someone gagging and I turned to the person and saw it was Wooyoung gagging and then I giggled and shooked my head. And then I looked back and saw that they were gone and they took the human girl with them. I mean to be honest I don't know what we would help with because the human girl looks like it's their human or something because... everyone knows not to mess with the other werewolves family's human. It can cause a huge problem and put people in danger too.

And then suddenly someone came through the portal and then when they it it revealed... Mark! And then Jaebeom, Jennie, Lisa, Hongjoong, Mark, Minhee, and Rose behind him. And after everyone in our family went through and there was more people come through and then the first person came through my eyes widened seeing the person... the one and only Jinyoung... and then the others came and then I ran to Jinyoung and then I said...

Me: "Jinyoungie?!"

Jinyoung: "Yep it's the one and only me."

Me: "oh my goodness... yay! You are here with me."

Jinyoung: "I'm happy that you are with me too!"

Jaebeom: "by the way sis?!"

When Jaebeom said that I looked at him and then he said...

Jaebeom: "this is Oberon family. Byounggon, Yonghee, Seunghun and you already know Jinyoung, Hyunsuk and Sophie."

Me: "Oh it's nice to meet you guys!"

Byounggon: "It's nice to meet you too."

Me: "You are Byounggon and you know my my brother Jaebeom?"

Jaebeom: "Not only do we know each other but he's also my best friend."

When he said that I was happy that he got a best friend but he's so secretive about things... he doesn't even tell me anything. It's like he's keep a secret from me but I know he isn't because he's not the type of person that tells people things. I'm very glad that he found a best friend though....

{ To be continued... }