。♡ Chapter 4 ~ a fail?

{ Time Skip } { hospital } { A few hours later }

After a few hours at the hospital ( for humans ) ...
the door suddenly opened and the doctor came out and said...

Doctor: "One of your family members is done. You can come out now."

When the doctor said that Ashely came out and Jisoo ran and hugged her and then the doctor said...

Doctor: "She only fainted because she was exhausted. Please be sure to take care of her!"

Jaebeom: "Yes Doctor we will."

Mingyu: "But Doctor how's Wooyoung doing?"

Doctor: "He's fine don't worry. He'll be out in a few minutes or hours or so. Now if you all excuse me. I have to go back into the emergency room."

When the doctor said that we all nodded and he left. Then Jisoo asked me...

Jisoo: "Hey you okay?"

Me: "yes I guess."

Jisoo: "Tell the truth sweetie I know when you are lying."

Me: "Yah! Don't use your powers on me!"

Jisoo: "Sorry! You know I can't help it! It actives when someone talks."

When she said that I nodded at the same time I didn't need a lie detector to tell she was telling the truth though. One of Jisoo's Powers is a truth / lie detector... her powers is useful on enemies whether to know if they are lying or not. But sometimes it actives it's self and like she ends up knowing the truth about everything. But I know she didn't mean to like actives it... then I said...

Me: "It's okay Unnie.... I'm sorry I'm still a bit frustrated..."

Jisoo: "It's okay little sis. And don't worry I know."

Mark: "There's no need to be frustrated... it's normal that you cant do it now but you can in the future when you advance it princess."

Eunwoo: "Yeah so don't worry so much."

Minhee: "You'll improve even more Noona! You just have to be train and take care of yourself more until that day comes."

Jaebeom: "Yes Minhee is right...little sis... you will have to train harder and the more you do the stronger you get."

Me: "Yeah I know and I will..."

Hyewon: "Okay nice talk but is anyone else gonna be miss that fact that our girl / leader is a fully white wolf?!"

Me: "Oh I forgot about that."

Jisoo: "Oh yeah I forgot about that too."

When we said that they all started talking and then Jaebeom said...

Jaebeom: "Guys not now... this is a human hospital."

Mingyu: "Yeah Jaebeom Hyung is right. We should wait until we get him to do that."

Eunwoo: "Yep."

Rose: "Okay in the mean time let's not talk about it now."

Me: "Yeah I'm still worried about Wooyoung."

After when I said that they all agreed with me. Then suddenly the door opened revealing Wooyoung in crutches with the doctor holding him. Then I ran to him and helped him and the doctor said....

Doctor: "Wooyoung will be fine. He just needs to rest and need to be off his feet for a while for the wound to heal. And also we took your request to not hospitalized Wooyoung."

Me: "Okay Doctor and also thank you for that. Wooyoung doesn't like hospitals when he was little and he still doesn't."

Doctor: "Yep it's no problem at all and don't worry it's understandable because it can be scary here."

Jisoo: "Yep thanks again Doctor. We'll get going now."

Jaebeom: "And also Hongjoong and Eunwoo both took care of the hospital fees already."

Doctor: "Okay. Thank you. And please take care!"

Jennie: "Yes Doctor!"

When Jennie said that the doctor nodded and we started walking away to the parking lot to go home.

{ Time Skip } { Home }

When we arrived him home I helped him into the house with Eunwoo's help too. After a few hours later, I've stayed by his side and comfort, play with him and do whatever he needs and then after a while Wooyoung said...

Wooyoung: "little pie... I know why you are doing this...because you feel bad for not being able to heal me."

Me: "Maybe..."

Wooyoung: "Maybe?? Literally you saved Mark Hyung's life. And you said maybe? Mark Hyung had a more dangerous injury then I did... Speaking about Mark Hyung... where is he?"

Me: "I honestly don't even know."

When I said that Hongjoong suddenly walked into the room and said...

Hongjoong: "He's upstair resting. And also so is Rose, Jisoo, Minhee, Yugyeom and Jaebeom."

Me: "Ah okay... and the others?"

Hongjoong: "Eunwoo & Mingyu are in the kitchen cooking. Hyewon, Jennie and Lisa is in the back yard swimming in the pool."

Wooyoung: "Ahh okay. Little pie? How about you go join the girls?"

Me: "No I'm good don't worry."

Hongjoong: "Don't worry I know you are worried about no one watching Wooyoung. I'll hang out with him instead you just go okay?"

Me: *looks at Wooyoung*

Wooyoung: "Yes now go. You've been with me ever since we came home from the hospital... you deserve it. And it's not taht I don't feel comfortable with you but I rather be with a boy then a girl though."

Me: "Okay then."

When I said that I stood up and smiled and they both smiled at me and they both ended up playing video games while I went upstairs and changed into my bathing suits. Then when I did I said to the girls and said...

Me: "Hey Unnies?"

Rose: "Huh? What's up Ashley?"

Me: "Come join me and the other girls downstairs in the back yard."

Jisoo: "Okay! Let's do it Rose!"

Rose: "Okay unnie!"

When Rose said that they both started changing into their suits and then put a slip on dress over top the bathing suits. Then after a while later we are now playing in the pool while the boys were in the game room and it included Wooyoung too. I was happy to see him all happy but I still feel bad. And I'm happy that everyone is having their healing time.

{ To be continued... }