。♡ Chapter 15 ~ new?!

Me: "Oh okay that's makes sense now." *confused* "Ask me what?!"

When I said that no one listened and then they all looked at Jinyoung and then he said...

Jinyoung: "Well we were wondering... if you are willing to take us into your pack..."

Sophie: "Yeah... the first day we went at school was amazing... I wasn't with you guys but I was there. You were so nice and we felts so comfortable around you... so we asked Byounggon Oppa to asked Jaebeom Oppa for us to join the pack... but he said that he'll ask for us. Then this happened..."

Me: *shocked* *a few seconds later* *snaps out of it* "A-are you guys s-sure you w-want me to b-be your l-leader?"

Byounggon: "Yes we are sure. Right guys?"

Yonghee, Jinyoung, Hyunsuk, Seunghun, and Sophie: "Yes!!"

Me: "I don't know about this... I can barely... handle my group... they are literally a hand full..."

Jisoo, Jennie, Hongjoong, Mark, Minhee, Rose, Lisa, Jaebeom,Yugyeom, Wooyoung, Hyewon, and Eunwoo: "Hey!"

Me: "You guys know what I mean!"

When I said that they all nodded and smiled because they knew that I was right. And then Hyunsuk said...

Hyunsuk: "Noona... here's the truth... if we don't get a leader within a few days then we will have to disband... and we don't want too do that because we all love each like a whole family."

Me: "Ugh I hate the word disband... and I gonna need to think about this."

When I said that they understood so they will wait... after a few minutes later when they did. I said...

Me: "Guys? As much as I love you guys and I would love to have you guys in my group... I can't do it..."

Byounggon, Yonghee, Jinyoung, Hyunsuk, Seunghun, and Sophie: *sad*

Me: "I didn't finish... I can't do it without... CONGRATULATING you guys because you are in! But you guys still have to so that you are worthy of being in the Evangeline pack."

When I said that they nodded and smiled. They knew that wasn't trying to be mean though. Then they hugged me and I hugged them back. But since Jinyoung was the last to hug me and now he's still back hugging me. Then suddenly the door opened and then I knew who it was and I ran to her and yelled...

Me: "Somin Unnie!"

Somin: "Oh my goodness Ashely! Is everyone back?!"

Me: "Yep! For the summer!"

Somin: "Oh my goodness yes!"

When Somin said that she hugged me and I hugged her back. Somin is apart of our pack too. But she's stayed back in this world instead of going to the human world to watch out for danger and someone had to take care of the house and our territory. So stayed back... because she was one of the strongest ones in out pack besides Jaebeom, Jisoo and I. She is also Jisoo's best friend.

Then we walked into the house and saw everyone... of course she knew about the Oberon's situation but... she didn't understand why they were here and then she looked at me and I explained everything. Then after I did she smiled and said...

Somin: "Well congratulates! And welcome to the Evangeline family!"

Jinyoung, Yonghee, Seunghun, Byounggon, and Hyunsuk: "Thank you Noona!"

Sophie: "Yeah thanks Unnie."

Somin: "Of course! Okay now I'm gonna go make the food for you guys."