。♡ Chapter 6 ~ School??

After a while everyone was now in bed and me and the girls were just talking about random things but then San suddenly came up to mind and I was wondering why he ran away when he saw Hongjoongie and Minhee. But it's okay he did looked at me shyly but with a confident face when he dropped his thing and I picked up for him though. Then while I was thinking that I heard someone calling my name and I knew that I was my sister Jisoo and she said...

Jisoo: "Hey sweetie? Why are you so quiet? Are you sleep?"

When Jisoo asked that I closed my eyes pretending to sleep because I knew she would looked at me and then after a while I slowly took a peak with one eye and saw her smiling and then when she was about to talk I closed my eyes again and she said..

Jisoo: "Okay girls let's all go to bed guys."

Rose: "Yes please I'm tired."

Jennie: "Girl you didn't even do anything-..."

Hyewon: "Hey be quiet... our girl is sleeping! If you are any louder she might wake up and it will be hard for her to fall back asleep."

Lisa: "Yeah shut it I'm trying to sleep too! And yeah you are right it's always so difficult for her and I feel bad too."

When they said that they are actually right because whenever I wake up somehow I can never fall back asleep and it bothers me so much so whenever I fall a sleep first... they all have to be quiet. Just to let me sleep peacefully. I really love how the girl and the boys both care about me so much. I love them so much too! But then Jisoo said...

Jisoo: "Anyways guys lets sleep."

When Jisoo said that everyone nodded and then smiled. After that we all fell asleep.

{ Time Skip } { 3 1/2 weeks later }

It's been 3 and a half weeks since I have meant San but we do text a lot though and we do have lots in common and Wooyoung leg is now all better. And also I changed my hair color because Jaebeom oppa and it used to be all black and now it's black and different shades of blue! (It's can be any color you want just imagine it) And I love it! And now I woke up and looked around the room and then I realized that today was our first day is school as normal teenagers and also Jaebeom told us a few days ago that me, Wooyoung, Minhee, Hyewon, Hongjoong, Rose and Lisa are gonna be the ones going to school. And the others has to stay home and do the work we normally do whenever there's no school. Then I got off my bed and started doing my morning routine and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

{ Hair color }

{ Hair color }