。♡ Chapter 19 ~ little fight...

Then after a few hours later, Mark, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Mingyu, Jinyoung, Hyewon and I were now outside on patrol in our wolf form. Then we decided to split up just to cover more grounds but while I was patrolling... near the Romulus's territory... near the portal... but basically... it's no ones territory because it's a portal that anyone can use so no ones can claim it. But yeah while I was patrol... I saw San... and honestly I wasn't surprised when I saw him here. Well at least ever since that happened... then I went back onto human form... and then I went to him and said....

Me: "Hey San..."

San: "Oh it's you..."

Me: "You don't have to be so cold you know."

San: "Look... I'm sorry about the moment at school...it's just I-..."

When San said that he suddenly froze and my eyes widened and then I yelled San's name and knowing that Jinyoung would hear me... then I looked at the person who froze him... and it was... Baekhyun...

Me: "Baekhyun..."

Baekhyun: "Guys! I found him!"

When he said that he came closer... I kept backing away. Then Mingi, Seonghwa, and Dahyun came to us and in their werewolves forms. Then Baekhyun said...

Baekhyun: "Surprise to see me?! Did you miss me you little b*tch!"

Me: "No... you a**hole... I would never miss you!"

Baekhyun: "It's stupid that you are an Alpha... speaking of it...it's actually funny."

When he said that I was getting mad and then Mingi got San and unfroze him then I sighed in relieved and then San was yelling at Baekhyun telling him to stop....

San: "Baekhyun Hyung! You found me now let her go! She did nothing wrong!"

Baekhyun: "Shut your soft hearted heart up! I don't want to hear it. What until your brother here's about this."

When Baekhyun said that San just stood there silently. I felt so bad for him. While I was feeling bad Baekhyun was using his ice powers to freeze me and then using my power "Life Creation" I made minions to fight him. Then after a while later while fighting there was a fire ball come in to Baekhyun. When he saw he dodged it and it hit a rock and then I looked and saw Mark, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Mingyu, Jinyoung, Hyewon and I smiled but then San broke free and grabbed their hands and Baekhyun too.. and then nodded at Seonghwa and they teleported away. And then my creations disappear and I fell on the floor feeling exhausted and then Mark came over and said...

Mark: "Princess!"

Me: "No worries I'm fine. Just tired."

When I said that Mark helped me up and then we turned back to wolf form and but I tried and I couldn't because I was so tired from using my powers "life creation" every time you use this power to drains your powers a bit and because I was dodging Baekhyun's ice power I got exhausted too. Then Eunwoo said...

Eunwoo: "Ashely? Did you use Life creation?"

Me: "Yes.."

Jinyoung: "Wait I don't get it... that's one of her powers right?"

Hyewon: "Yes it is one of her powers..."

Wooyoung: "But whenever she or whoever uses that powers... "

Hongjoong: "It mainly drains their energy whenever it's used."

Jinyoung: "Oh that's makes since."

Mark: "Yeah now come on we gotta go back.

When we had a whole conversation in wolf form. And then Mark said that everyone nodded but I kept trying my best to transform but it didn't work. Then Mark said...

Mark: "Here you can ride on me."

Me: "Are you sure?"

Mark: "Yeah now get on."

When he said that I nodded and got on him and then we started going back.

{ To be continued... }