。♡ Chapter 3 ~ rescue...

When I said that angrily everyone was quiet and then one of the Sanders name Leemin said...

LeeMin: "Well that's because you might be the last white wolf."

When he said that I frozed a bit but I quickly snaps out of it a bit. When I did I press the button on my bracelet secretly for no one can see. Then I said.,.

Me: "Are you kidding me?! You guys used a kid to get me?! I swear y'all are stupid and are the worst parents anyone can ever asked for."

Dad: "Who the hell are you calling the worst?! I swear! How the f*ck did your grandparents give you the choices of being the white wolf?!"

Mom: "Let's kill her for we can get the power!"

Me: "Stupid! even I know it isn't that easy to kill me to get my powers."

When I said that I looked around and then I saw a wolf on the wall... he was very quick and also quite too and immediately I knew that was my brother Jaebeom. He was going towards Olivia. Then I smirked and then I said...

Me: "Try to kill me if you can't because it's impossible."

When I said that my eyes colored changed and they looked at me confused as heck and then I yelled....

Me: "Now!!"

When I said that the door opened and everyone came in and I think Jaebeom told Olivia to run to Eunwoo because she did. And Minhee and Mingyu were both in their wolf form.

Using their powers. Minhee's powers are Invisibility and Illusion Manipulation. And Mingyu's are Invisibility Awareness and Summoning. Sometimes people would think that these aren't useful but to us they actually is. They were protecting Olivia and

then for me... Mark, Jaebeom and Wooyoung came in front of me and started fighting the men in their wolf form. I was actually very happy to see them. I knew they were outside waiting for my cue but like I was scared for some reason.

Then while fighting one of the men was in his human form and he had gun in his hand. Then he pointed toward Wooyoung and he shot Wooyoung leg and I was angry and my eye colored turned red. I ran toward that man and started punching him in the face and while using my super speed. Then I went back to Wooyoung and I saw Yugyeom with him and then I ran towards him and said....

Me: "Are you okay?!"

Wooyoung: "I'm okay don't worry."

Yugyeom: "Don't worry! He's gonna be fine! He'll recover."

When Yugyeom said that... Suddenly I heard gun shots again and I turned toward Mark and saw him on the floor and I was very angry again and Jae, Wonpil, Chaewon, Dowoon and YoungK was about to come help me but Jaebeom stopped them and shook his head because he knew something.... and he was right something happened.... I started running with anger still inside of me over flowing and then I turned into my wolf form! Then everyone cheered for me and I was happy but then my mood changed again and I charged towards mine and JB's so called mom and said...

Me: "You b*tch! Who do you think you are hurting people like that?!"

Mom: "A wolf who is better then you!"

Me: "Okay! Take it out on me! Don't you dare take my family out on this nonsense!"

Mom: "B*tch what you calling nonsense!"

Me: "You! Apparently you don't understand."

When I said that I rolled my eyes and mom got mad and then she ran towards me in her wolf form. And then I ran towards her and we started fighting. And of course me being stronger then mom I won. When she was down dad ran to her and they all ran away and then I ran toward Mark and when I did I said...

Me: "Mark! Are you okay?!"

Mark: "Yes I am don't worry."

Hongjoong: "No you aren't Hyung! You got shot in your stomach!"

When Hongjoong said that I looked at Wooyoung and Mark with tears in my eyes and then YoungK came to me understanding and said....

YoungK: "Oh snap! This time is 2 you can't do it!"

Me: "But I have to!"

Lisa: "You can't do it!"

Me: "I have to! It's the only way I get to save them both!"

Eunwoo: "Do what you have to do sweetie."

When Eunwoo said that he looked at me and I nodded and then I told Yugyeom to bring Wooyoung over here and I can heal them one by one. One of my powers is Healing factor.... with this power I can heal anyone that needs it for now because I haven't advanced on it yet since I'm still a newbie at it. But the thing is that it only works on 3-5 people per time. This is very helpful but that's also one of the bad thing too. But when I was about to do it... Wooyoung suddenly said...

Wooyoung: "Little pie... just heal Mark hyung... you don't have to heal me because I got shot on the leg and it had less dangerous so it will heal faster."

Me: "But Youngie..."

Wooyoung: "Do it! He's loosing blood!"

When he yelled that I calmed down and then started healing Mark. After a few minutes later, Mark was fine now because his wounds were now gone. With the healing factor I can take bullets or anything out and stop it from hurting the person that got hurt. So it disappears. When I was done with Mark I ran out of energy and was about to fall but Jaebeom caught me and said....

Jaebeom: "Hey little sis you okay?"

Me: "Yes I'm fine...."

Jisoo: "Are you sure?!"

Me: "I am Unnie...."

When I said that I lied I was actually very tired so i blacked out.

{ Author-nim's P.O.V }

When Ashely said that she fainted in Jaebeom's arms. And so he caught her and when he did everyone was worried and Dowoon, Wonpil and Sungjin suddenly yelled...

Dowoon, Wonpil and Sungjin: "Ashely!"

Yugyeom: "JB Hyung! Is she gonna be okay?!"

Jaebeom: "Yes she is... I hope...."

Eunwoo: "Okay come on guys! We have to go to the hospital."

When Eunwoo said that us the Evangeline family and the Laquan family split our ways and we all said goodbye and stuff.

{ To be continued... }