。♡ Chapter 7 ~ New friends??

???: "Oh sure! I'll help you guys... come follow me."

When he said that I nodded and then when we arrived to the office I said...

Me: "Oh thank you so much... um what's your name? and can we be friends?"

Jinyoung: "Oh my name is Bae Jinyoung and of course we can be friends!"

Me: "Well Jinyoung... I'm Lim Ashely! And it's nice to meet you and also thank you for helping us!"

Jinyoung: "Sure thing! Now you guys go get your schedules before class starts and if you need me for anything and I mean anything you let me know... I'll be in class A room 3 that's my home room."

Me: "Okay thank you Jinyoung. I'll see you around."

When I said that he smiled and left. And may I just say his smile is the cutest thing ever! When I was think that someone suddenly shakes me and knowing by the voice it's Minhee and he said...

Minhee: "Noona... lets go get our schedules! I don't want to be late for class!"

Lisa: "Ooh someone's in love already!"

Rose: "Love at first sight!"

Hyewon: "Omg! My baby is grown up!"

Me: *blushed* "Yah! Stop it-..."

Minhee: "Noonas!"

Me and the girls: "Okay okay! come on let's go get our schedules!"

When we said that we went in the office. Oh and the reason why Minhee is only acting like that it's because he's never late for anything and it's his record for literally everything... seriously he's never late and I don't think that he would wants to start being late either. Then when we walked in I went to the lady and said...

Me: "Hi miss?"

Lady: "Yes how can I help you?"

Me: "We are the Lim siblings and we came to get our schedules."

Lady: "Oh so you guys the the Lim family."

Me: "Yep that's us!"

Lady: "Well okay then let me get them and I'll be right back!"

Me: "Okay."

When I said that I smiled and nodded. Then the lady went to the back and grabbed the schedules. Then suddenly Wooyoung said...

Wooyoung: "Hyung...I wish we have the same classes with each other."

Hongjoong: "Yeah same. I would want one of you guys in my class."

Minhee: "Yeah me too."

When they said that we all agreed and then the lady came out of a room and said...

Lady: "Here's all the schedules for you guys. And you guys have a great day!"

Me: "Oh thank you so much! And you too!!"

When I said that I smiled and the lady smiled and nodded at me and then we all left the office. Then when we did I passed out the schedules and when I did we started comparing and then Rose said...

Rose: "Alright! I have my classes with Hyewon, Hongjoong and Lisa! In Class B room 1!"

Wooyoung: "And I have mine with Minhee! In class C room 2"

Minhee: "Alright! Yes! I'm with Wooyoung Hyung!"

When they all said that I just stayed quiet... I don't have classes with them but I do have classes with Jinyoung though so that's makes me happy at least I have a friend in the class though... Then Lisa said...