。♡ Chapter 22 ~ Accident???

San: "Yeah! And I am too! I'm your enemy too! What are you gonna do?! You slut!"

When San said that Yeosang and I were both shocked. Yeosang's eyes widen and he couldn't believe be San just called you that. As for you... you were shocked too... but most of all heart broken. Then I started crying because... my first boyfriend... who I love and cherish the most just called me a slut... when Ashely covered her eyes crying Yeosang hit Sam on the head and said...

Yeosang: "Dude?! What is wrong with you?! Apologize!"

San: "I'm very sorry Ashely! I don't know what's wrong with me... I feel like I'm being controlled..."

When he said that I just nodded and wiped my tear and then Yeosang's eyes widened then suddenly he said....

Yeosang: "Do you think... Kai... is using... Anger on you?"

Me: "Anger?? That's another word for Possession..."

Yeosang: "Yeah exactly... what this power does is control anyone with their minds and the person who's he's controlling in this case is San... can feel if he's being controlled or not.... and if he is... he'll become evil."

San: "Yep that's true."

Me: "Okay but why is all of this happening?!"

Yeosang: "Oh right! Kai was look for you and he sent out Seungcheol and when he found you guys all happy with each other he got real mad and then said that he was gonna go tell Kai and so when he left with Eunbi,.. Baekhyun turn to me and said go warn San. And I just nodded and left."

San: "Wait?! Baekhyun said to go warn me? Wow I knew that Baekhyun is nice."

Me: "Umm I'm sorry San... I didn't mean to ruin the moment but-..."

Yeosang: "This is no time for admiring! But also yeah it true.. he is."

San: "And you said Seungcheol was there too right?"

Yeosang: "Yes that's correct.... why??"

San: "Doesn't Seungcheol has teleportation as one of his powers??"

Yeosang: "No but Seonghwa does!"

Me: "Sh*t!"

When I said that both San and Yeosang looked at me and then I closed my eyes and used one of my powers and tried to tell Jennie that I'm in problem. And after a few seconds later... Rose used her teleportation powers and brought Mark, Jinyoung, Jaebeom, Minhee and Jisoo. When they arrived they all looked at me and Jinyoung was the first to come to me and said...

Jinyoung: "Sweetie? Are you okay?!"

Me: "I'm fine... youngie don't worry."

When I said that I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and then kissed my forehead.... him doing that I blushed....but little did they know that San was looking at them and then Jaebeom said...

Jaebeom: "Okay lets go home because we aren't ready for a war yet."

Mark: "Jaebeom is right lets go."

When they said that I nodded and then I looked at San and said...

Me: "Thank you San... I had a nice time with you. And it's nice to meet you Yeosang."

When I said that Yeosang nodded and then when Jaebeom said that... he suddenly screamed...

Jaebeom: "What?!"

When Jaebeom said that I flinched...because I was scared but.., I did it on purpose because... I wanted him to know that... I sorta like San... and Jinyoung too... I honestly don't know... I have mixed feelings right now.... then Jaebeom came closer to me and Jisoo went in front of me to stop Jaebeom and then she said...

Jisoo: "Leave her alone-..."

Mark: "Not now guys!!"

When Mark said that we nodded and teleported away. When you did you are now back home. And meanwhile...San and Yeosang had decided to go home to before they came.

Back to you... when we got home... everyone was sitting in the living room...and then we all looked at Jaebeom and he sighed and said...

Jaebeom: "How long has this been going on? And which one of you guys know?"

Me: "First... it's been going on for only a few weeks... and Second... Jisoo, Sophie, Jinyoung,Minhee, Mark, and the other girls."

Jaebeom: "Okay... it's was long ago..."

Me: "A-are you m-mad??"

Jaebeom: "..."

Jisoo: "Jae... just answer him right now..."

Jaebeom: "..."

Jisoo: "Jae! It's called true love...you have been there once!"

Me: "What?! You mean Jae Oppa loved someone??"

When I said that Jisoo looked at Jaebeom and said...

Jaebeom: "Don't you dare!"

Jisoo: "I'm your older sister! so you listen to me! And I will tell them what they need to know!"

Jaebeom: "Aish...Noona..."

When Jaebeom said that I can tell he was uncomfortable because the others were here. Then I said...

Me: "Everyone? I know we are all a big and happy family but-..."

Wooyoung : "We know sibling time?"

Me: "Yes... if that's okay..."

Jisoo: "We are sorry... of course we are one big family and trust me... we love having a big family but sometimes we need our moment."

Hongjoong: "Yes we know Noona."

Mark: "No matter what we will still love you 4 as our own family."

Me: "Thank you everyone we love y'all so much."

Eunwoo: "Okay everyone go do whatever you want to do! And no ears dropping!"

When Eunwoo said that everyone listened to him and did whatever they want to do. Then Minhee said...

Minhee: "And what about me?.."

Me: "You can stay Minhee."

Minhee: "Okay Noona."

{ To be continued.... }

{ A/n: Guys! I got some news! This book will be ending at chapter 25!! So enjoy! 💕}