。♡ Chapter 18 ~ Sibling love...

When Sophie said that... and I was about to answer but suddenly a voice said...

???: "I have Invisibility & IIlusion Manipulation."

When the voice said that I knew who it was... and it was Minhee... and I looked at Jisoo and she looked at me and then our eyes widened and then he suddenly continued talking and said...

Minhee: "Don't worry I'll say it..... so when I was only a kid then... and I only had invisibility back then too... I couldn't control it correctly and they called me useless and so they kicked me out. I tried begging them for I can stay..and I'll train harder but... nope they kicked me out. So I've been out in the streets for a few days. Then one day I bump into these two Noonas and Jaebeom Hyung that I adore so much... they took me in and took care of me..."

Jisoo: "And that's how you became our little brother. But like me and your Ashely Noona said before..."

Minhee & Me & Jisoo: "There's no such thing as useless powers."

Byounggon: "They are right you know Minhee. Their isn't such things as useless powers..."

Sophie: "Yeah there isn't... now I get why Unnie got angry cause I would too. and also the Illusion comes in handy a lot.... and the fact that right now I only have invisibility and I'm still leading my Bubble Generation...I know it's not good-..."

Yonghee: "Stop doubting yourself... Sophie... Hyunsuk wouldn't like it if he heard what you said. You are still practicing! Remember practice makes perfect."

Minhee: "Yeah Sophie Noona... it's if okay you call you that."

Sophie: "Of course it is Minhee."

Minhee: "Okay Sophie Noona... as I said...no matter what you have to keep practicing... that's what my Noonas told me. And Yonghee Hyung is right Hyunsuk Hyung wouldnt like it if you said that. But sincerely... no one would... I've been there with my Noonas."

Sophie: "Okay okay I'll stop... but Minhee I'm sorry this happened to you."

Minhee: "It's okay Sophie Noona. I don't mind to be honest because I have a loving family right now."

Me: "Aww haha. I love you little one."

Minhee: "I love you too Noona."

Jisoo: "Wait... how did you know we were down here?"

Minhee: "I honestly didn't... I just knew you guys were on a house tour and for Noonas... the basement is always last."

Me: "Well fair enough."

Jisoo: "Haha..."

Minhee: "Wait... hold on why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?"

When Minhee said that I can see Jennie's visions again because she's the one whole shared it with me. Then Jisoo and I laughed because we know that Minhee's cute whenever he forgets something and then I said...

Me: "You mean Dinner?"

Minhee: "Yes! Wait how did you know?"

Me: "Jennie... she shared her visions with me."

Minhee: "Well that's one way to do it."

Me: "Okay. Byounggon?"

Byounggon: "Yes Ashely?"

Me: "Do you mind getting the boys in the practice room?"

Byounggon: "No I don't mind."

Me: "Okay we'll you guys in the dinning room."

After a while later we were in the dining room eating and we talked about random things getting to know the Oberon family. Which was good. Our pack has been getting a lot bigger and I'm sure stronger too. Then I said...

Me: "Guys?"

When I said that every one was quiet and it was how I like it... whenever I want to talk. Then I said...

Me: "Training starts tomorrow morning after breakfast. We would want to be ready for anything. Right?!"

Evangeline/ Oberon: "Yes!!"

Me: "Good now after this... Mark, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Mingyu and Hyewon and I are gonna go on patrol-..."

Jinyoung: "Hey can I go on patrol with you guys?"

Me: "Umm...Okay sure why not. Is that okay with you guys?"

When I asked that everyone nodded and then Somin said..

Somin: "Okay I'll be up to open the forcefield for you guys. So don't be home so late."

Me: "We'll try not to. I'll send a shared vision with Jennie if we come back and if anything happens."

When I said that Mark, Wooyoung, Hongjoong, Mingyu, Jinyoung and Hyewon nodded. And that goes for Jennie too. So technically all werewolves territory (around the house) has a forcefield around their own territory just in case of invasions. Butvthe part outside of the house doesn't have a forcefield. No one can handle much powers besides the Alpha... in this case it's me... And Somin is the only one that can control the forcefield it's one of her powers it's call "Protection" this powers and do anything to protect whatever. And the point of the patrol is to keep everything normal.

{ To be continued... }