。♡ Chapter 20 ~ own path??

{ Author's min P.O.V }

While Ashely and her pack was on her way back... but little did they know that... they had company listen to the conversation of Ashely losing her energy. And that company was... San... he felt bad so he went back to check on Ashely and then someone touched his shoulders and it was Yeosang. Yeosang is the only person that understands him because Yeosang isn't mean either. San tells Yeosang everything since Yeosang is his best friends in the pack. Then he said...

San: "Hyung... When will my brother ever understand that doing those stuff isn't who's we are?... it's just not who I am to hurt people..."

When San said that Yeosang was comforting San and then he said...

Yeosang: "I don't know San-ah... maybe he will or maybe he won't... but you know how obsess and rude your brother can be."

San: "Yeah I guess you are right.. by the why how did you find me? And you didn't go with Baekhyun and the others?"

Yeosang: "No I told Seungcheol Hyung that I was gonna take a walk... and like usual he doesn't care. And I found you when I was on my way. And I can tell that you needed me.

San: "Oh okay thank you Hyung."

Yeosang: "Of course."

San: "Oh and also Hyung I have a question..."

Yeosang: "Shoot."

San: "Do you ever the feelings that you feel like you are in the wrong group?"

Yeosang: *sighes* "I'm gonna be honest... I think that a lot... but there is nothing we can do. Now let's go back. It's getting late."

San: "Yeah... you are right...okay Hyung let's go."

When San said that Yeosang nodded. Then they both left. Yeosang and Ashely (knows a bit) is the only 2 people who knows San's struggles. San has always felt like he's left out on things.... but at the same time he doesn't want to be apart of it either. San always felt like this his destiny... he has to belong in this group no matter what happens.

After a while later you have arrived home and when you got home Somin, Sophie and Hyunsuk were still awake and they explained what happened to me and then Sophie helped me to our room. Then everyone went to sleep.

And as for San... he is laying in his bedroom thinking about his destiny... and also he wanted to know how you were doing. After while later San feel asleep... and then suddenly in his dreams someone said...

???: "San...you can choose your destiny you don't have to follow in your brother's footsteps."

San: "W-who are y-you...Wait... mom?! I-is that you?"

When he asked that no one answered because they were gone. Then he suddenly woke up. When he woke up he sat in his bed... thinking... that now that the person as mentioned it... Ashely did tell him that he should find his own path too. Then he got off his bed and went to Yeosang's side of the room. Yes we you both share a room. Kai is the only person who has an individual room. Then he woke up Yeosang and said...

San: Yeosang Hyung are you awake?"

Yeosang: *sleepy voice* "well I am now..."

San: "Hyung...I had a dream..."

Yeosang: *sleepy tone* "okay good... can we talk about it tomorrow? It's late..."

San: "Okay fine... sleep your sleepy head away."

When San said that Yeosang nodded and then went back to sleep and San just stared at Yeosang for a bit.. and thinking... "I hope Yeosang will understand this." and then he snapped out of if and went back to bed himself too.

{ Morning }

When both San and Yeosang woke up... they got ready and then when they were both done... San sat down and then Yeosang whispered...

Yeosang: "So what did you dream about last night?"

San: "I don't know... I just heard a voice saying... "San...you can choose your destiny you don't have to follow in your brother's footsteps."... but-..."

Yeosang: "Wait... lets me guess... they are right are they?"

San: "Yes.. how did you know?!"

Yeosang: "Dude? Did you forget that one of my personal powers is mind reading?"

San: "Oh snap I did...sorry..."

Yeosang: "It's okay don't worry about it."

When Yeosang said that San nodded his head... they had all that in a whispered tone... and then they both started goofing round with each other.

{ To be continued... }