。♡ Chapter 5 ~ new??

{ Time Skip } { A few hours later }

It's been a few hours later, and I wanted to go to the park and take a walk and so I did. I'm now at the park admiring the fairy lights on the trees and everything. It's just so beautiful. While I was admiring I accidentally bumped into someone and then I said...

Me: "I'm so sorry."

???: "It's okay don't worry about it. Accidents happen and also no one is hurt."

Me: "okay..."

???: "I'll go now."

Me: *nodded*

When I nodded he left and then I looked down and saw something on the floor and picked it up it was a locket... I didn't want to be noisy and open it and do I thought that it might be his. Then I said...

Me: "Excuse me sir! You dropped something!"

When I yelled that the boy looked back and saw me holding the locket and went back to me and he said...

???: "Oh thank you... I don't want to lose this is very special to me."

Me: "Oh it's no problem at all. I'm glad I can help... but I'm sorry for being curious but... why is that locket so important?"

???: "Ummm..."

Me: "It's okay you don't have to tell me."

???: "No it's okay...since you did find my locket.. to pay you back I might as well tell you."

Me: "Okay... and oh I'm Lim Ashely."

???: "Oh and I'm Choi San."

When he said that I smiled at him and nodded and then he smiled at me. And Wow his smile was so freakin beautiful and cute too with those dimples. Then I said...

Me: "Well then it's nice to meet you San."

San: "Nice to meet you too Ashely. Now let me tell you... why the locket is so important."

Me: "Okay..."

When I said that we found a bench to sit down and then he said...

San: "The reason why this locket is so important to me is that it's the last thing that reminds me of my parents. When me and my brother Jongin we're still young we found our parents died... so the locket is the last thing I have of them and my brother doesn't care much about them."

Me: "Oh I'm sorry for you lost..."

San: "Oh it's okay. It's been a while without them so I'm used to it."

Me: "Yeah even though my parents aren't died... my parents abandoned me and my siblings...because they think that we are worthless."

San: "Okay that's just mean..."

Me: "Yep... I'm used to it but it's annoying how they somehow finds out or numbers and calls us for money."

San: "What?! Seriously?! After they called you guys worthless?! Literally no one in this world is worthless."

Me: "Yep really... they threaten us sometimes too."

San: "Ahh that's just annoying. You guys don't give them the money right?"

Me: "Nope we don't and it is thats why every time they call i threaten them and said that I'll call the police and then they stopped."

San: "Okay that's good that they stopped."

Me: "Oof... I just realized I told my family secrets to you..."

San: "Ooh.. it's okay you can trust me... even though we just meant each other a few minutes ago."

Me: "Ah haha...can we be friends?"

San: "Well I don't see why not... can I get your number?"

Me: "Oh sure thing..."

When I said that he handed me his phone and then I put my number on it then he grabbed his phone. And then suddenly someone yelled my name and it made San ran away. I tried to stop him but it was to late and then I looked at the person who called my name and it was Hongjoong and Minhee. Then Minhee ran to me and said...

Minhee: "Noona! Are you okay?! Who was that?"

Me: "Yes and was my friend why?"

Minhee: "If hes your friend then why he run away then?"

Me: "Oh he was shy."

Minhee: "Oh okay then but why-..."

Hongjoong: "Minhee I know you are curious child but please another time okay? We gotta get home for dinner."

Minhee: "Oh right sorry. I forgot that we had to look for Noona."

Me: "I'm sorry about that I just wanted to take a walk and then I got carried away when my friend was here."

Hongjoong: "It's okay it happens."

Minhee: "Yes it's okay Noona. Noona? Can we hold hands going back home?"

Me: "Ahh this boy... you are lucky that you are my little Maknae!"

When I said that he understood and then he held my hand and I shook my head while smiling. Then after a while later we got home and every one started asking me if I was okay or not and everything. Then I just said to everyone I was good. I just wanted a walk for some fresh air. Then after that we all at our dinner and played in the living room for a while and after a few hours it was time to go to bed. So we all ran upstairs and started doing our routines while the oldest Jaebeom and Hongjoong. And also there's Mingyu and Eunwoo too. They were all doing the dishes and cleaning. And Minhee and Yugyeom helping Wooyoung up the stairs. After that they will go to bed.

{ To be continued... }

Hey guys! I uploaded! And sorry if it's shorter then usual! 💕 buy I hope y'all enjoy it! 💕