"Beca, that was-"

"I know, I know it's terrible but I've only just started with it so it's nowhere near done yet and-"

"Beca!", Chloe laughed at the way Beca had interrupted her without hearing her opinion. "I loved it", she smiled and moved closer as the brunette moved to put her guitar back in its place.

"You really liked it?", the soccer star didn't miss the look that was staring back at her now from her beautiful cheerleader as she got close enough to be within reach. She gulped a littler nervous when Chloe leaned forward on her knees so she was hovering over her lips and couldn't stop herself from letting her eyes quickly flicker down to her toned stomach, exposed by her cropped sweater.

"I think hearing your song has just very quickly become my favourite thing", Chloe didn't waste anymore time when she eliminated the rest of the space between them both as she crashed her lips to Beca's.

(Author Note: This is your second and final warning)

Beca's hands instantly moved down to the cheerleader's waist and didn't stop there as she pulled her forward so that she was now sitting in her lap, their bodies flush against each other. Her hands tightened around Chloe's hips when she felt a slight tug of teeth pulling on her bottom lip before opening her mouth further and feeling Chloe push her tongue further inside to explore.

The brunette's head was swimming with thoughts as her beautiful redhead pushed her hands up from her neck to tangle in her hair. She couldn't stop the small moan eliciting from her mouth when Chloe's nails moved down her scalp. Without any thought Beca moved her hands up the cheerleader's waist to her stomach and gripped the hem of the cropped sweater, which she then ended tugging up and over Chloe's head, throwing it to side without watching where it would land.

"Beca..", Chloe's eyes closed when the soccer star quickly moved from her lips down her neck to her collar bone, leaving wet kisses all over her skin that was starting to feel hotter with Beca's touch. "I-I need you to..", she let her nails run down Beca's back, over her hoodie, before pulling at the bottom so that they could be matching.

Beca stopped for a second as she looked back up to Chloe's eyes, both girls breathing heavily and didn't dare to move away from each other. "Are you sure?", she gulped nervously and tried to keep her eyes focused on Chloe instead of her exposed chest.

Nodding back at her, Chloe pulled at the hoodie again, hinting to Beca what she needed her to do, "I've wanted this for so long", her voice more husky this time. Soon as the hoodie had finally been pulled off of Beca's body she didn't even get a chance to take in the toned muscled stomach and perky breasts of the brunette as Beca flipped them so Chloe was laying down.

"You're so beautiful", Beca whispered seductively as she let her lips leave small kisses across the redhead's skin. Trailing kisses from Chloe's ear down her jaw, to her collarbone and then finally down to her chest, she felt heat rise inside when she heard the cheerleader's breathing change to panting. Her hands slid up the girl's stomach before pushing underneath her bra so she could palm the perfectly sized breasts she had been thinking about for what seemed like years.

Beca continued to kiss down between the valley of Chloe's tits as one hand squeezed and flicked her nipple, enjoying the lust filled moans and sounds coming from the redhead. Her other hand moved round to her back to unclip the bra, throwing it so it was no longer in her way. "I-Impressive Mitchell", Chloe smiled when Beca stopped for a second to look up at her.

"You haven't seen anything yet", the brunette leaned back down to slowly kiss her once more, this time taking her time to explore every inch of Chloe's mouth as her hand started to move more south this time. "Take your jeans off", she growled when she popped open the button of her jeans and watched Chloe then quickly push them down her long legs.