He wipes the remnants left on my lips while I only gape at our close proximity. Clenching my eyes shut, the scene reminded me of our positions in the Infirmary which was somewhat familiar to the current one. I find my eyes moving towards his eyes that were furrowed with concentration as if he was solving a puzzle. His pointed nose scrunched up in a cute way making me almost coo pinching it. My eyes follow down over his lips, at last, I feel my soul leaving me as my gaze linger over his plump lips a little longer, which were slowly tempting me towards them. A lump was formed in my throat as I gulped exhaling slowly an painfully I yanked my eyes from those lips but what caused me to almost have a heart attack where those deep chocolate iris pinning over me causing me to gulp again. Why is he making me feel like I've done some crime and got caught in process?

Well, you were shamelessly staring at his lips what do you expect? Do you expect him to kiss you? No! No way Byun Baekhyun. He would never. Wait! it's not like I want to kiss him no, not at all! You are sick so he won't kiss you either. I won't kiss him even if I wasn't sick. Ah, Fuxk!

"What are you thinking" I gasped when he brushes his rough fingers gently under my chin pulling it slowly up to face him.

"No-Nothing at a-all" I tried to pry his hand away but he didn't let me so I gave in with a quiet sigh.

"I'm just thinking" He hummed while his fingers caressed my cheeks. I have noticed him doing that a lot of time. Don't tell me he was obsessed with them now? I feel my face heat up again making him surprise and stare at me with his curious eyes.

"What are you exactly thinking?"

I felt my heart hammering inside. Fuxk! Will he think I'm a pervert. We haven't even gone on a simple date and here I was already filling my brains with wild imaginations. What if he finds me wired and laugh at me for having perverted thoughts.

"I'm sleepy" I faked a yawn and stumbled back sinking myself inside his warm covers. He watched me one brow raised as I cover myself from head to toe. I wish I can dig a hole so that I can hurry and never come out but the truth was I was so embarrassed.

"Baekhyun" Hearing my name from his mouth made me jolt up but I ignored it and my erotic heart as I hear him mutter under his breath.

"Take your medicines at least" His words made me peek out a little while he handed me the pills and a glass of water. Way to embarrass yourself more Baekhyun.

"Th-Thankyou" I let my head fall over the fluffy pillow and sunk some more inside the covers ready to dose off again.

I felt him laying beside me but I was too tired to protest.

"May I?" He whispered, and i don't know I just bobbed my head and let him.

When I thought nothing would make my heart jump more, I feel him pulling me against his chest with one of his arm placed over my waist cocooning me tightly in his embrace. The knot in my stomach tightens as soon as his warm breathe fan over my ears making me groan and sink more into his arms.

I felt him move when I sensed a soft palm caressing my hairs, thick fingers gliding within my locks. A very faint touch of lips was tenderly placed over my forehead.

"Sleep" he sighed.

I was so into the slumber that it made me smile leaning more into the gentle warm touch, unconsciously my hands hold his as I sank down closer towards the heat radiating behind me.

I think I heard something but maybe it was another one of my imagination.

"I Got You finally Bee Bee"