EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!

Start from the beginning

Vikas thanked her and left the place in next 10 minutes.

This was not his first time and something tells him it won't certainly be the last.

In his mansion,sidharth was trying to study a new project while sipping on scotch on the rocks like he always did.

He kept scrolling through the pages when the maid entered.

"Excuse me sir,vikas sir is home"

Sid nodded and said,
"I'll be right there"

Sid went outside to greet vikas and they went together to greet their mothers which if he calculated rightly will be in the meditation room.

They both knocked and waited politely for for the answer.

Naina shukla was the one to shout the permission to enter.

Both of them entered and touched the feet of both of the ladies and after the women were done ,they gestured for them to walk outside.

They all went from there to the dining table directly and as soon as the clock struck 9,the ladies broke into smiles.

Everyday both the ladies meditate for almost half an hour and once they are done....they don't talk for next two minutes at all.

Sid-Maa,now that you are finally done,i have so much to tell you about the deal.

Sidharth's mom asked him and he couldn't wait to reply
"We got the deal maa,we will be opening an outlet in Singapore as well..as soon as possible"

The ladies blessed both of their sons when supriya said
"I am so proud of both of you,working so hard for the company,me and didi both think its time we should stop spying on you"

Vikas made an offended face and said,
Maa plz yar ,ye ni bolna ab k abhi tak you guys keep track of what we are doing in our personal lives....jee, whatever happened to privacy.

They laughed when sidharth said,"Chachi yar,plz.....phle maa kam thi kya jo aap bhi shuru ho gyi ho,phle hi saare staff ko jasoos bnaya hua hai aapne,apna hi office bigg boss type feels deta hai.

Naina-Oh plz....itna bhi nahi hai,i just worry if you are busy playing around so i have few of my people that help me get your progress report...if you will,koi cameras nahi lage hue okay.

They started to have dinner and if someone sees them right now,it was hard to imagine that these people were not regular.
These women have been through so much in life but their face only sparks with elegance and regality.

After they were done having dinner,before retiring to bed naina called sidharth in her room saying she wants to talk about something.

Sid went with her and she gave him a box while asking him to sit on the bed.

Sid watched his mother very carefully placing the box on the bed.

She took a pen out and gave it to sidharth.

Sidharth held it in his hands and saw the initials engraved in it.

It was his father's pen,the pen with which he signed all the deals he made,until one day when he had a heart attack in his office.

Sidharth was on the verge of crying because he knew what value this moment holds in their lives.

Naina said,"He once said to me,Naina....one day when our son will be big enough to run the empire ,i will get my initials removed and his imprinted in there..and that day i will be the proudest father in the world"

Even though he is not here but you have completed his dream of extending his business worldwide and i am sure he would have been really proud of you.