EVERYTHING HAS A PRICE!

Start from the beginning

So there you have it,the three stages of completely removing a woman from sidharth's life.

Natasha was waiting for sid in her apartment, just the way he liked it.
NAKED AND READY!

But he was not coming,why was he not coming???

She dialled his number. ..no answer...his profiles were not visible and when she tried the office,they said they don't know who she is.

She was humiliated and angry,when the phone rang and she picked it up.

Vikas-Hello,natasha is that you?
Natasha-Yes,who's this?

Vikas-This is sidharth's brother vikas...there is something i have to tell you about him,can we meet?

Natasha was surprised but ofcourse she was curious.

She texted vikas her address and waited for his arrival.
When she welcomed him inside,she expected some information from him.
But with the look vikas has on his face,she knew its some bad news.

Vikas sat down and with a sad face said
"Tumhe toh pta hi hai ever since he started dating you,tum logon ko media ne kitni baar saath dikhaya hai"
Natasha nodded.

Vikas- He must have told you about his mother.

Natasha-Yea.

Vikas-Well she had you two followed and she knew k you guys might be in a relationship, toh when she confronted sidharth, he didn't deny natasha...for you he directly told his mother that he wanted you even if she will throw him out of the will...he said he will marry you if he has to.

Natasha was touched but honestly she didn't want to marry sidharth neither does she wanna have any beef with his mom,that lady has a reputation of being ruthless and she was scared.

Natasha-Vikas,tell me directly what happened?

Vikas bolwed the final ball...
"He had an argument with his mom..she could see it in his eyes that it was not just casual sex with you so she played the inheritance card again,and that idiot is thinking about doing it for you.
I am here without telling him...plz plz tell him you don't wanna see him ever again...make any excuse par don't talk to him...he likes you way too much and perhaps will propose to you after he signs every penny he has away".

Natasha-Really?Par i am blocked from his phone and office as well,why that?

Vikas-Naina maa has eyes all over his office,she must have told them to do it..you know he doesn't uses social media at all...the other people do it for him.

Natasha was fooled and she realized that blocking sidharth seems to be the safest of all options.
She is an actress afterall ,she can't have beef with a lady that can buy all the media single handedly if she wanted to.

So she pretended to give it a thought.
"Oh god you know i love him..but what if he comes to meet me or contact me through sources "?

Vikas-Well i will not let it happen,main apni life ka risk ho tab bhi koshish karunga k wo aisa kuch na kare.
Par tum hi btao..ek bhai dusre ko apni barbadi sign karte hue kaise dekh le yar i can't!

Natasha agreed and said
"Okay,main nahin karungi ab se contact na receive karungi...aap plz dhyan rakhna"

And the final shot...
Vikas-Ek last cheez,if media would ask you about not being seen with him anymore or anything else...what will you say?

Natasha-Ofcourse that we were great friends but because of constant rumors i am chosing to stay at a safe distance from him and other personal reasons..don't worry no one will know.