Chapter 45

This is the longest chapter I've ever wrote. And sorry for late update. I hope you like it. Please guys vote and comment. Now enjoy the chapter🍁♥
______________________________________________________________________________

Reyna's POV

From few days my life started to change. I don't know this change is good for me or not. It will heal my wounds or make them more deep.

I always dreamed about a lovely family. Like all other girls I also dreamed about my marriage. A marriage of love, trust and respect. But when the truth of my marriage disclosed my world shattered. I lost all hopes from life. My body was already wounded.

Yes when I went to meet my father that day she again torture me. But this time the pain of that wounds is so less than the pain I'm carrying in my heart. How could any father sold their own flesh of blood only for some fortune. I never expect anything from Zoraida and my siblings but he is my father. I know he never loved, he never show any affection towards me but that doesn't mean they have right to sold me. This hurt so much.

On the other Alstrain he too hate me, I'm unwanted to everyone. I'm only slave for him. I accepted the fact, I'm his slave I've no right of wife. But from the day I came from my parents house Alstrain started to care about me. He never let me sleep on that uncomfortable couch. He never shout at me. He personally make sure I take my meals on time even he also join me. There were so many questions running in my mind. Suddenly what happened? That makes him to care me. This man is so bipolar.

The Alstrain who used to shout at me, hate me, was real or the one who take care me, talk to me politely, softly. I don't know the reason behind it but I really like the new Alstrain. Most of the time of the day he spent with me. I never showed him what I feel. He was the one who  always initiate the conversation but I always end up with a nod or simply okay.

I don't talk much. I only answer in one word if he ask me something. His closeness make butterflies in my stomach, his closeness do something to me which I cannot put in words. I don't want to share what I feel for him or through which pain I'm going. I don't trust him completely. Who knows this is the dream I'm living and suddenly reality hit me if I woke up from my deep slumber.

I'm scared. He also hurt me. He purchased me. Ny heart cries when I remember his harsh words.

Now we are heading to somewhere. Suddenly he came and told me to be ready I didn't dare to ask him. And why should I ask. A slave have no rights to requestion their lords. We were going through the jungle.

I was sitting in front of him. Yes. We are riding on horse. His hot breath was fanning on my neck and creating some unfamiliar in me. He was asking me time to time if I'm okay. Why he behaving so protective. I was so lost in my thoughts. Alstrain made me back to my thoughts.

" We reached ", he get down from horse and also helped me to get down.

The view in front of me was so breathtaking, it was so beautiful. There was a bridge which goes for the tulip valley. Under the bridge there was a crystal clear water. It was a valley of flowers that too my favourite pink tulips. The valley was surrounded by the mountains. Its first time I'm witnessing such kind of beauty.

Alstrain took my hand in his with the realization of his touch all blood rush to my cheeks. I feel my cheeks hot. First this breathtaking valley and I'm here that too with Alstrain. What more I can ask for. I immediately shrug off the thoughts. I'm not allowed to think about it. My face has a wide smile and it was not fake this time. It is so genuine. We headed to the valley. I inhale the scent of tulips. The air I'm taking is so pure and fresh.

" Do you like it ? '' Alstrain asked me it is more like a wishper.

'' It's so beautiful, isn't it ? " Alstrain said looking at me.