Chapter 56

Hushh 😰 longest chapter ever with more than 3000 words. If you find any mistake then please let me know 😬

Enjoy the Chapter ♥

_______________________________________

It has been 4 days and in just four days lot of things changed in Alstrain and Reyna's life.

Love of a son for his mother changed in hate,
.
.
.
Trust in betray
.
.
.
Smiley faces in painful one
.
.
.
Loving heart's into wounded one
.
.
.
Prince to no one

Yes Merindah's half plan is successful, to gain the throne of Cianna. Alstrain and Laurent saved Riónach from Merindah. And Riónach told everything she know about Merindah. Which shattered Alstrain world. Merindah was the only one whom he trusted the most. She was there for him since his childhood. She always helped and supported him in worse like a real mother. Alstrain always see what she wanted him to see, a good and kind side of her. And today he was facing the most cruel side of Merindah.

This broke Alstrain. His heart was crying but his fave was emotionless. Reyna was worried about Alstrain. She saw his every side either it is love or hate but this broken side of him is hurting her too.

Riónach apologized Alstrain for everything, but Alstrain was thankful of her that she saved Reyna and Aiden that night.

He lost his father the only real support and piller of strength of his life, he lost his mother not once but twice. What can more painful than this. He was fighting with his broken heart.

But Reyna gave him the strength and hope that everything will be alright after tonight. Because tonight is the Black Moon night. The most awaited night of their lives. And she was sure that they will succeed to protect the power orb.

While saving Riónach, Merindah's sources followed them secretly and found out Hannele's secret place.

***

In Devil Castle

Chemola was sitting on his throne. Merindah was also present there.
Chemola was angry that he handed Merindah one task and she failed in it. While Merindah was clam thinking about her next plan. Chemola was observing Merindah.

" So the Queen to be may I know the reason of your smile? ", Chemola mocked to Merindah who was in her dream world.

" Off course the King of Devil ", Merindah smirk at him.

" Are you going to tell me how your plan failed, to kill that child? ", Chemola asked anger.

" No but I'm telling how my plan will work tonight ",

" Is that so ",

" What do you think Chemola that I'm so fool that I let go Riónach so easily. No. Letting her go was also a part of my plan. And it happened according to my plan. Alstrain take Riónach to the place where his family is hiding. My sources secretly followed them and now I'm only waiting for night. Once it's night then no one stop me from destroying them. Tonight their powers will be weak and our will be more strong. You will distract Alstrain and take him away from Reyna. Then rest of the things will be easy for me which you are going to make easy by taking Alstrain with you ", Merindah explained confidently.

" Are you sure it will be easy for you because as I know that fortune teller Hannele and one of his friend which unfortunately is a Devil, ya not stronger than me but still they will be there ",

" Once you distract Alstrain, Laurent will also came behind him, trust me nothing went wrong. Wait till tonight", and a evil smirk crossed over her face.