Chapter 30

She left the office and I stayed there. I was doing some important work and needed to do it. Finishing my important work, I left home at 10:30The driver had already pulled the car out of the parking lot. I sat in the car and headed for the Mansion. It was still 15 minutes before 12 o'clock. Then I took a shower and freshened up.

" It's the time ", I mumbled and teleported myself to Emely's house taking care of no one can see me.
I went there, I heard the sound of birthday song coming from Emely's bedroom. After some time her friends bring her to the hall. She had a red stripe tied over her eyes by Nilsa and Anna. Her eyes filled with surprise and happiness at the same time. The hall was decorated with the balloons and candles. She gave a tight hug to her friends and a tear escaped from her eye I felt bad but then they move to the cake cutting ceremony. She cut a cake by making a wish and fed it to her friends at that time. I felt if  all was well today, she would have fed me the first bite.Then I would gently kiss her forehead and hold her in my arms. I just thought. But I hope her next birthday we'll be together for forever. After celebration they went to there rooms Emely talked to her grandpa and then she went to her bed. I went to bed and whispered in her ear "Happy Birthday Dear". She was a little disturbed by my voice but she didn't look up and then I returned to my mansion with the help of my powers.

I was ready for the office and before leaving, took the gift that I had buy yesterday. I accept the greetings of my employees and went to my floor with the help of elevator. I looked at Emely's desk she was not there. I keep waiting for her in my cabin. After so long time she arrived in my cabin. I don't bother to ask her because I know the reason behind her late. So I didn't bother to ask her. She was wearing a peach coloured one piece which has net embroidery on chest, her hair was open with a slight curl's at the end for some time I lost in her beauty. She coughed for my attention.
I stopped her while she left the coffee table and handed her the gift I had brought for her. The smile on her face opens as she looks at the gift. After saying thank you, she left. I too got busy in my work. There were some important work pending so I stayed in office. After finishing all the work I grab my coat which hand on the chair and exit the cabin.  I looked at Emely's desk she was left already. I took a elevator and went to ground floor. All office was empty, only the guards were present at the door and main gate of the office. Driver was already there with a car, he opened the door for me and I jump in. On my way to the mansion a message popped on my mobile but I was so tired so I skip to see check it.
Finley I got home and went straight to my room. I removed the towel from the closet and took a shower. Took a long shower and changed into v neck black T-shirt and grey coloured pajama. I was about to ckeck my mobile but a maid knock on the door.

" Yes ", I asked her

" Sir dinner is ready ",

" Ok, I'll come ",  I took my mobile to check a message, buy my badluck mobile was out of battery I pulg the charger and go to downstairs. After a having a dinner I back to the room and check my mobile, then I open the message box there were so many messages from Nilsa. I immediately call her,

" Hello ",

" Hello ", her voice was shacking

" What happened Nilsa and why are you so scared ?",

" I'm sorry, I couldn't finish even one of the tasks you gave me ", her voice was heavy

" Where is Emely, Is she ok ?", Now I was getting worried

" Actually....", She told me everything, which happened at the restaurant. Hearing all that my mobile slipped from my hand and
And fell to the ground Immediately I picked up my mobile, took my coat and hurried down the steps and went down the porch madhe. Called the driver, he ran away and I grabbed the key from the car and drove straight to Emely's house.
Immediately I got down from the car and went to the door. The doorbell rang, and Anna opened the door immediately.