Chapter 57

Here is the new update. Enjoy now.
Don't forget to vote and comment ♥

_______________________________________

Author POV

Emily was seeing the drowning figures of Alstrain and Reyna who were having their last moments. She was witnessing the end of their story. A story of full of love and secrets and the painful too. That shoot a pang of pain in her heart. She wanted to scream her heart out but at that moment was too numb to react anything. Her tears flowing down ti her cheeks, her heart was pounding, her body was shivering.

She saw the disappearing figures of Alstrain and Reyna going deep to the bottom of water, a light splash to her eyes and with a sudden jerk she opened her eyes.

Louis was staring at her with a painful smile though his eyes were holding a spark the same one like Alstrain.

For some time both were staring at each other. Unknowingly her hands went to his cheeks. She cupped his face.

" Alstrain ", Emily wishpered and Louise engulfed her in hug. He buried his face in her crook of neck. A lone tear escaped from his eyes. Emily sobbed in his arms. Their hug was too strong like their life depends on it.
Seeing the emotional reunion Laurent, Nilsa and Father looking at them with teary eyes. They them alone to spend sometime together.

After sometime Louise pushed Emily. And looked at her glassy eyes which hold so many emotions and questions at the same time. Her cheeks was red due to crying and a point of her nose also had a tint of pink.

“ I'm sorry I doubt on your intentions, I shouted at you, I'm...I'm...”, Emily said feeling guilty for scolding him.

“ Shhhh , you was unaware of the truth that's why you did that ”, he put his index finger on her lips and kissed her forehead. And take her to his arm for a lite and warm hug.

“ You won't leave me again ”, she pulled herself from his arms and asked him while looking at his golden brown orbs.

“ Never ever ”, He spoke with so much sincerity and caressed her hairs. He cupped her cheeks and wiped her cheeks with the pad of thumb. He slowly leaned to her and his lips placed on her.

His soft plumpy lips brushes on her soft, flower like one. That kiss was like a soft, smoot drops of rain after a decades of summer. They pour their souls in that kiss. They let wet wet their dried souls through the kiss. Louis bite her lower lip, she gasped in pain and he shoved his tongue inside her mouth showing his dominance over her. Unknowingly Emily encircled her hands to his neck. Her hands were moving through his hair. She pulled him to her more. Emily was kissing back with the same intensity and trying to match with his speed. After what felt like eternity when they felt need of oxygen, they pulled away.

Both were panting heavily, not for a second they moved their gaze from each other. Louis again pulled her to him for another tender kiss.

“ I have so many questions to ask. Will you answer me ? ”,

“ I'll answer each and every question of yours ”, he said holding her soft hands in his rough ones.

“ Well first I want to go out from her, I feel suffocated ”, She making a puppy face on which he chuckled.

“ Come ”,

He take her to the garden where they talk without any disturbance.