Chapter 24

Hey guys thank you so much for your votes and readings . From now on, both the main characters ( Emely & Louis ) of this story will tell themselves the next story. Hope you guys like it. And if you like it then please don't forget to vote and share it with your friends also. 

**************************************************************************

Every part of my body was aching and the most painful was the headache, it's feel like someone is continuously hammering on my head. Ohh that snowfall. All of this is just because of that snowfall. I know that I can't tolerate cold. If I hadn't played in the snow, I probably would have gone to the office as usual today. My lips was dried and throat also. I already took the  medicine but it was in vein. The pain was as it is. I sat on the bed to wet my throat with some water. When I looked at the jar placed on the table besides my bed it was empty. And I blamed my luck again. Realizing that there was no other way to get myself water, I got up from the bed, uncovering my sheets. And after two steps, I lost my weight, but I quickly laid my hand on the wall. I thought it was just because of weekness. I again started walking towards the kitchen, I was in the hall when suddenly darkness gather all over my eyes and I was going to fall but I feel someone's hand on my waist before I can see the face I was fainted. After some time I started to back in sense but due to sudden light rays I took some time to adjust my eyes with that condition. I was in my bed , I was started to looking here and there, on the their were medicine and a prescription it was a bit surprising for me because I was alone in the entire house then I suddenly remembering the scenes before I fainted, yes I was going to fall but someone hold me and then, ugh then I surrounded by darkness. I can feel someone is present in my house because some faint noise coming from the kitchen. I get up from the bed and covered myself with my woolen sweater and started to walk towards the kitchen.

" Oh my gosh what is he doing here, he is looking so hot with his rolled sleeve's, his shirt failed to hide his jerky anatomy. His hands seem to be spinning around like he is making something, but just like an expert. He is looking so handsome . Calm down Emely it's wrong you are literally drooling over him without any shame, he is your Boss. You can't look at him like that ", I was busy in my thoughts and continuously staring at him.

" Are you done with drooling over me ?"
As he said I snapped out from my thoughts

" I.. m ..I'm not drooling at you ", I tried to manage the situation

" Hm is it so ", he moved his steps towards me but now I cannot moves my eyes from his golden brown dark eyes, it was hypnotising me.

" See you are staring at me ", he leaned towards me and wishpered in my ear he was too close that I can feel his breath on my neck and can feel his spicy scent. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back.

" No I was not , leave it tell me what are you doing here and how you came in ?", I asked him changing the subject because I could not accept what he was saying and not in front of him.

" First of all tell how are you feeling now? did you have some relief from pain? ", 

" Hmm, I feel much better than before , now tell you what are you doing here ?", I asked once again as he didn't answer me yet.

He was a little disturbed when I  suddenly asked him, I can see the confusion on his face, " As it was, I was not getting the file of the presentation of the meeting which is held to be day after tomorrow, then I noticed that it was with you so I came to get it. I rang the doorbell but no one responded. The door was open so I decided to came in, and I  saw you a little uncomfortable, I caught you while you were falling ",

" But that file is not with me I have already returned it to you yesterday ", why I feel like he is lieing about the file.

" Oh is it ",

I nodded

" And one more thing the medication on my table, do you bring it ? ",

" Yup, you were fainted I tried to make you consious but you didn't. So I called the Dr. He came and checked you and gave me the prescription ", He explained

" But it's just cold how someone could fainted in cold ", I was a bit confused

" Because it seems like you haven't ate anything, may be because of it ", he tried explain things to me

" May be,  what are you cooking, smells good ", I asked him while inhaling the delicious smell

"  I have prepared Leman ginger tea, chicken noodle soup it will help you to recover soon ", he said while walking towards the kitchen counter and started to serving

" But what was the need to do all this, I might ordered something, why did you bother yourself. I mean it's a bit awkward to see the Prince of Tallis cooking for an ordinary employee ", First I was hesitated to say all this but then I didn't think my saying is wrong obvious it's a big deal for me.

" I'm not doing this for you I'm doing this for me ", as he said those lines at glance at me I feel like I said something wrong that I shouldn't say. His eyes seems so hurt and empty.  Seeing him like this I also feel hurt. After realising what he just said he tried to handle it " I mean if you illed like this for a days then how would I do my work, I need you for my work ",

" Thank you so much ", Now what he was saying was a lie because the way he explained is not seems like he was confident.

" Let it be. I think you should eat something first then you have the medicine to take too ", he put the tea and soup in tray and took it to the dining table then he pulled the chair for me it feel so good when he specially pulled chair for me.

" What are you waiting for ", his voice make me break my thoughts and I took place on the chair he serve me a cup of coffee and a bowl of a soup with his strong hands. He was continuously staring at me it was a bit uncomfortable for me but what can I do so I decided to ignore it but failed to do so. After eating half bowl I feel it's enough for my little appetite and I put the soup on the other side and he noticed me doing this

" What are you doing ? ", he asked as he don't get what I'm doing

" I'm done ",

" You just ate a little I think you should finish this ",

" No I can't I'm already full ", I tried to convince him but

" I'm not requesting , it's my order finish it ", he said raising his eyebrows and as I was not in mood for argument & don't have any other option I have to follow him. Somehow I managed to finish it. He gave me medicine and help me to go back to my room. Someone called him so he excused himself and go out from the room to receive the call after he came he looks tensed.

" Is everything ok? ",

" Yes , I have to leave now. Take care ",

I just nodded. As he turned to go , I immediately grab his wrist causing him to turn back.

" Thank you so much ", I managed to say. A cute smile appeared on his lips he nodded and then make his way out of the house.