Chapter 50

Soon I reached to woods and started to call her, I went deep in woods and saw her but what I saw was surprising for me.

She was sitting on ground with thud, mens were on ground in blood pool. She was sitting there like statue. I had a hint exactly what's the situation I went near her.

I put my hand on her shoulder but maybe she was not expecting me, she stand up and with a full force pushed me. The force was too strong I landed on ground. I groaned in pain.

" Ahh, Alstrain ", finally she recognized me and ran towards me, her gown had some blood strains, her hairs was messy, but her eyes held shine, the shine I always wanted to see. My pain run away when I looked in her eyes, Her Blue Eyes.

" Alstrain are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean it ", she asked with lot of concern and gave me her hand. I took it and stood up.

I was about to hold her in my arms but from nowhere a man came behind her,

" Reyna ", I shouted staring at that man, within a minute that man also fell on ground. Reyna made him fell on ground.

When I shouted her name she immediately looked back through the ice draggers on him which cut his neck vein and one stabbed in his chest.

She was confused what's exactly happening with her. She gave me a guilty look that she doesn't intented it.

I gave her tight hug but with care not to hurt her. Then kissed her forehead.

" Alstrain I ", her voice cracked and scared.

" Shh, don't say anything. I will tell you everything but not now ",

" Do you know what...", I don't let her complete the sentence.

" I know everything, but first we have to leave this place. It's not safe here ", she nodded and I hold her hands and teleport ourselves to our home.

When we came back it was already dark.

" Alstrain ", I know she was so eager to know everything.

" Reyna you need to clean yourself, don't think too much , you seat here I warm the water for us ", I made her seat comfortably on bed. And went to kitchen.

I helped her in cleaning then we both take a bath together. She again asked me, but her tummy growled and I chuckled at that. I made dinner for us and eat silently.

I went to bed where Reyna was already waiting for me. I hold her in my embrace.

" Now tell me what's exactly happened today, what happened to me, why I behave like an professional mur...", She asked impatiently now I have to tell her everything.

" Shh don't call yourself with that name ",

" That was so disgusting ", her face had so many mixed expressions and that was completely fine, anyone in her place act like this.

" Reyna the day when I brought you to power orb and told you everything was half truth ",

" Half truth mean ? ", She narrowed her eyes and looked at me.

" Hannele told you that your birth is unique event just like mine but didn't tell you that you are just like me ,

Reyna love you also hold powers like me, I have command on fire, I'm able to burn anyone alive this is my identity but no one knows about it than father, Hannele and now you. That's why no one ever dare to go against us. There is rumor that father knows bad magic that's why everytime he won war and somehow it's true but the magic are not bad it is for good purpose.