Chapter 14

" Ahhh, this traffic sucks ", Anna said irritatedly

" What can we do unless waiting ?", Emely said. After 1 min they out from the traffic.

" You know Emely sometimes I wonder if I were a bird I would be so happy ", Anna said losing the dream

" And why so ?",

" They can fly easily and they don't have any kind of a traffic so they don't get bored , they've no job , no work just eat and joy. That's it ", And a sudden break make Anna came out of the dream and her forehead hit the front seat loudly.

" Ouch ", Anna said rubbing her forehead

" Can't you drive carefully ", she screamed on taxi driver

" Sorry mam, next time I'll be careful ", the taxi driver apologize

" The next time never came because I'll never ever take your taxi ", Anna talked getting out of the car.

And other side Emely was controlling her laugh. The taxi driver took his money and leave from the place. Now this time the laughter of Emely burst out.

" Anna can't you think about work sometime , always talking about either food or daydreaming, ", Emely said taunting on Anna

" I'm not lazy it's just I'm different. You know ", Anna said trying to handle the situation

" Oh is that so ", Emely chuckled

" Hmm ", Anna nodded

" Now come on , I have to meet Mr. Arrogant ",

" Who is Mr. Arrogant ?", Someone asked from behind

Emely knows the who's voice is that. Yes. He was the hero of our story, Mr. Louise Jhonston.

" Boss , when did you come? ", Anna asked in panic

" When Mis. Emely talking about Mr. Arrogant. So tell me who is Mr. Arrogant in our office. I also want to meet him ", Louis said folding his hand on his chest.

" Nothing , nothing boss. We were just talking ", Emely said

" But I heard about Mr. Arrogant ",

" Now how could I say that you are Mr. Arrogant ", Emely mumbled

" What ? Did you say something", Louis asked

" No. Nothing. Actually we are getting late it's already 8:30. See you in the office. Bye ", Emely said hurriedly. She took Anna's hand walk towards the stairs.

When Louis see Emely running in panic the big smile appeared on his face. He know that he is the Mr. Arrogant but he was only but he was just want to make fun. Following Emely and Anna he also moves towards the stairs.

Emely reached to the lift as Louis cabin was in third floor and she was assisting him. As lift came Emely and Louis both enter into the lift and Louis press the button for 3rd floor.
It was deadly silence in the lift. Emely the 2 mins of lift is like 2 hrs. As lift stop Emely hurry to get out of it. And go toward the cafeteria. It is her daily routine to serve a cup of coffee to Louis when he comes to office. And Emely was used to it now. Emely enter into the Louis cabin when he was busy in checking files on the table. Today Emely bring some snacks with coffee. She put the coffee on the table and wait for his reaction.

" What ?", Louis asked when he sees Emely standing in front of him after putting the coffee.

" Coffee ", Emely said in nervousness

" Ok ",

" Wanna say something? ", Louis ask while closing the file.

" Actually I want to ask you something ",

" Go ahead ",

" Can you please tell me exactly what happened last night, I know it sounds weird. But I've tried so many time but I didn't remember anything ", Emely spoke without break because she know if she stopped in between and if Louis ask anything else she'll be unable to ask what she wanted to. As Louis heard about last night his face turned serious.

" There is not much to say. I was just passing by. I see you lying unconscious besides the road. And then I'll leave you at home. That's it ", He he told her rudely

" That's it. I mean nothing else? I feel that something must happened last night. It's just I don't remember. And...and I heard someone calling Reina. Who is Reina? ", She spoke, trying to remember.

The color of his face blew as soon as he heard it.

" Reina. I've told you already what happened last night. It's just your imagination. Nothing is like that you are feeling ",

" No boss I feel ",

" I've told you already so don't pay attention on such things and don't waste mine and your time as well. Get back to your work ", He spoke, grabbing her fine with both hands. He suddenly became aggressive, looking calm a while ago.

Emely was scared from Louis.

" Now go ", nearly he shouted on Emely

And she freed herself and left

Why he lied to Emely and suddenly aggressive when she said Reina. He was the only victim of last night. The victim of fight. And he was the one who was calling Emely by the name Reina.
After Emely exit the cabin

He clasped his hands in his hands and smashed one hand on the table. Tears were appeared in his eyes.

" I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you angry or scared. I just want to protect you. I'll tell you everything but now it's not a right time to know " Louis desperately mumbled.

" How someone could be so cruel , he scared me to the death. The psycho ", Emely said walking towards her seat.

She was really surprised by Louis. The man was like puzzle to her. She was unable to understand him. Sometimes he was calm , naughty, serious but he is also weird.

Emely trying to concentrate on her work but she couldn't. She remembered the strange behavior of Louis again and again.

" If such a thing continues then the work is done. From above the scolding of that psycho will be like a cherry on the desert. You need a coffee Emely ", Emely mumbled to herself and go to the cafeteria

After having a strong coffee Emely back to her desk. There was a mail from the company they want to deal with. She don't want to see Louis again but she couldn't help it. It's her job and she have to do that. Emely knock on the door as Louis allow she entered.

" Boss , there is a mail from CASA company. Mr. Robert wants to meet you ",

" He is a very important client for us. So fix the meeting as soon as possible " Louis said without paying attention on Emely. May be he felt guilty what he did in the morning to Emely.

" You are free after the noon the day after tomorrow ",

" Then fix the meeting day after tomorrow ", Louis said without paying an attention on Emely

" Sure boss ", Emely said and leave.