Epilogue

3 Years Later

Emily's POV

Bright sunlight was peeking from the window disturbing my sleep. I covered my face with palms as I was so lazy go wake up.

I searched for Louise , my eyes were still closed. Louise side was empty. My eyebrows furrowed in disappointment. But my face flushed as I remembered love making of last night. After three years of marriage he still have the same effect on me.

A ringing voice of mobile fall on my ears. Deciding there is no point to sleep again I get up and picked the call without checking the ID.

" Hello ? ", I said in morning hoarse voice.

" Good morning wifey ", I heard a cheerful voice of my devilishly handsome husband.

" Louise where are you ? ", She inquired rubbing my eyes.

" Missing me ? ", he asked me and I'm sure he is grinning.

" Yes, now tell me where are you ? ", she asked him in baby voice. I really wants to see him. Louise was planning something for me but I'm unaware of it.

" In your heart ", he said lovingly.

" Louise please, I've something to share with you ",

" What is it ? ", he asked curiously.

" No first tell me where are you ? ",

" No I'm not going to tell you yet ", ohh this stubborn husband of mine. What should I do with him ?

" Fine, I'll also keep it as secret bye ", I thought that if I played the same card he will tell me but....

" Ok as you wish, I'm not against my wifey's word ", Louise words add more disappointment.

" Baby please...." I whined like a baby, and said in most lovely voice in hope that he will spill the beans.

" No please or else, now get up. Your breakfast is ready. I made it by my own hands ",

" Bye ", I ended the call after pissing off by Louise.

God he is so secretive about everything. Why he is like this ? But I love the way he is. I never thought I'll able to find someone who will love me unconditionally.

There was a day when we don't even know we will survive or not but today we are planning for future. I think this is what we call destiny and faith.

We were at the threshold of life and death, and we make it. I will never ever forget that three days of my life when I was about the lost Louise. But at that time also my inner voice was telling me , Louise will make it for me. For us. And he did it.

At that time my friends really helped me so much. I really miss them. I and Anna and Nilsa meet up on occasions but I badly miss our old days. After Louise recovered from his injuries, he announced our wedding. I did not opposed him. As much as he wanted me to be with him, I was also craving for him. On the day of our marriage, Laurent proposed Nilsa. I still wonder how they end up with being together. But then again you never know for whom you fall and when. Maybe something like that happened with them. They also got knot the ties after a month of our marriage.

Anna married two years back to one of her childhood friend name Matteo , yeah he is Italian. I wonder how they come together because as long as I know Anna is a clumsy, childish, bossy, and fearless girl whereas Matteo is silent, mature one. But I'm happy for them. They has a cute little baby girl Greta. She is 6 months old now. And trust me she is so adorable but too naughty just like her mother.