Epilogue

The air was fresh and cool. The sky was nice and blue, with a few small, white, fluffy clouds. The trees were full of green leaves and some even had small little birds chirping happily. A car can be seen in the street from time to time. There are some flowers in some of the houses' gardens. Pink, white, yellow, purple, flowers were in those gardens.

In the front yard of a house there was a young boy playing with a small black cat. The cat had warm yellow eyes, a blue collar with a bell, and had a missing back leg. The poor cat was ran over and was rejected by many people because of its fur until it found this family. Now the cat is happily playing with the young boy.

The young boy is smiling brightly while playing with the small cat. The cat purrs as he plays with the boy.

Inside the house was young man. He was watching the small child with a smile. He was happy with the life he has. Everything seems perfect and it will hopefully stay that way.

Then a lady came to where the man was. She had a round belly since she's expecting a baby. She kissed the man's cheek and he smiled at her.

"North, please get our son, lunch is almost ready," the lady said looking at North with her smile.

"Yes of course China," North responded before heading outside. China went back to the kitchen.

North Korea goes outside and says, "come inside now, lunch is almost done." The boy responded, "ok dad!" He then picked up the small black cat in his arms. The cat purred and rubbed his head on the young child's chest. The boy laughed and petted the cat while walking inside.

North went inside after his son and closed the door. The young boy then set the black cat down. The small feline went to North and started to rub on him and was purring loudly. North chuckled and bent down to pet the black cat. "I love you too Nuke....." He said to the cat.

Then they went to the kitchen to have lunch and the family talked about their day. China said that they will be able to know the child's gender in the next doctor's appointment. The young boy was excited and hoped that it would be a boy. North just smiled and kissed China.

North said that they should visit his brother South Korea and his wife Japan. They are also expecting a child, well their first child. They agreed to visit them on the weekend.

North smiled and was happy about his family. He had some problems and bumps on the road but now he was finally happy. being with his family, seeing everyone smile, made him happy.

Everything is perfect now. He now knows more than anything that he's worth it.