Christmas

North Korea's POV:

Life has been ok during these past weeks. America and I get into verbal fights a lot. Germany likes to talk with me when America isn't around. I still hang out with China, though she's been acting a bit strange. She's been more nervous around me and always wants to be with me. I think its because of the last fight I had with America when he got Jamaica and Russia teamed up against me. Now it's mid December and there's snow lots of snow falling already so that means no school.

I thought I would spend these vacation cleaning the house, resting, and study a little before school starts again. My brother on the other hand had other ideas.

"North!" South yelled excitedly, "let's decorate the house for Christmas!" I sighed and smiled a little at my over enthusiastic twin brother. "Sure. I'll get the Christmas lights from the attic." South smiled brightly.

I went and got the decorations from the attic. There were boxes with the words Christmas. I picked them up which were only three of them. I brought them down. My brother quickly opened them and took out the lights. In one box there were red ribbons, fake mistletoe, bells and a few other decorations.

My brother and I spent the whole day decorating the inside of our house. We put lights up, ribbons can be seen everywhere. I got the fake Christmas tree from the attic as well and we decorate it. By the time we where done it was time for me to make dinner.

(Time skip 눈‸눈)

I was calmly cleaning the house. I wanted to do nothing but stay in the house during Christmas. My brother would probably go with his friends like he usually does. Most of the time I'm relaxing by myself during Christmas...

I finally finished cleaning and went to sit down. Then I heard some one yell, "Noooooorth!" My brother runs towards me. I didn't flinch but his scream did surprised me. "What do you want South?" I asked my brother. "Do you want to join me and my friends for a secret Santa," he told me excitedly. I sighed, "look South.... I would love to but... Your friends may not want me to be there.... Especially for secret Santa." He looks at me with a small innocent smile. "North... It was Japan's and Germany's idea to invite you..." He said. I thought about it for a moment. I don't have anything to do anyways... "Fine," I said in a flat tone. South smiled and hugged me. I slowly return the hug.

(Time skip 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜)

This Christmas thing was happening on Germany's house. I went there with my brother. Of course the American had to be there. I went to a part of the living room where no one else was. There I won't disturb anyone and no one will disturb me. Or so I thought....

"Hey why won't you join us," Canada said as he approached me, "we are going to start putting our names on the hat." I quietly nodded and followed Canada towards everyone else. America started saying stuff that I tried to block out but couldn't. He said stuff like why am I here, he doesn't want me, and stuff like that...

We put our names on the santa hat and Japan shook it. We all grabbed a paper me being last.

(Time skip •́ ‿ ,•̀ sorry)

We all left I checked my paper and I got....

Germany. Hmmm.... I don't know what to buy him. I thought about in my bed. What does Germany like or need. Oh! I know. He told me how much he loves dogs. His father had a few when he was younger. I'll buy him a dog then. I went to sleep.

The next day I went to the pound to see if there's any good dogs for Germany. Most of them where pretty old. Others where aggressive. I didn't like any of them for Germany. I kept on looking on other shelters.

After looking for a few days I looked up some dogs for adoption trough the internet. I then found a small German Shepherd, she was a girl, black fur, and very tiny. It says she's been neglected and abandoned by her owners. How dare they do that to that innocent pup. It also says she was starving to death when they found her. I went and asked if I could adopt her. They said yes.

I'm going to pick her up from the animal shelter a day or on the day of Christmas. I went to the pet store to get stuff for the puppy. I got a collar with a red bow, some dog bowls, a red leash, a small bag of dog food, a dog bed, and some toys. My brother gave me a weird look when I brought the stuff to my room. He didn't ask anything and continue what he was doing. The next day I went to get a big Christmas bag to put the items inside for Germany. I hope he likes it....

(Time skip I have no motivation)

I was walking to get the small black German Shepherd. I signed some papers before I was able to get that cute puppy out of the cold animal shelter. She was very shy. She looked scared when I took her to the car. I was driving to Germany's house where the gift exchange was happening.

I pulled up the car. I face the puppy that looked nervous. I gently pet her head. I then gently put the the collar with the red ribbon and the red leash. I petted her again to try and calm her down. I gently carried her in my arms. I grabbed the Christmas bag before closing the door of my car. I walked towards Germany's door and rang the bell.

Germany soon opened the door. He freezes when he noticed the puppy. "Errr... Merry Christmas..." I said as cheerful as I could. Germany asked, "Is that really for me?" I nodded and handed him the puppy. Germany was holding the black German Shepherd. He started crying of joy. "Thank you! I love her so much!" Germany said happily while crying a little. I handed him the bag with items for the puppy.

We walked inside the decorated house. Germany was petting the small pup. She wagged her tail a little. Huh she likes him already. "Is that a PUPPY!" Basically everyone yelled. "OMG that's cute can I pet her!" Japan asked Germany as she walked more like sprint towards him. "That explains the items..." South Korea said out loud. "My gift is better..." America quietly mumbled. Russia laugh at his comment.

I was feeling happy seeing I made Germany happy... Not just him being happy but everyone else enjoying themselves. I smiled a little while watching everyone from my little place in the living room. "I thought the Grinch wasn't supposed to smile," teased America when he faced me. I quickly stopped smiling. "Aww Ame you shouldn't have said anything," my brother South said. Ame only smirk.

Everyone were exchanging and opening gifts. I was quietly sitting on the couch when my brother came up to me. He handed me a present. "Merry Christmas brother," he said with a smile. I took the present and open it. Inside there was a dark red scarf. I hugged my brother and said thank you. To be honest I thought no one would had bought me anything.

I then hear an aww by Germany, Japan, and Canada. I quickly let go of South faced away from them. I feel embarrassed and feel my face heat up a bit. "Someone embarrassed, " purred America. "No," I answered him. God this was so embarrassing.

The party was over we where heading to our homes. My brother South got a new album, Japan got some anime stuff, Canada got a stuffed wolf and some maple syrup, Russia got some Vodka, and America... He got some NASA shirts and hoodies.

I have no ideas on what to do... Hope you like this chapter... I was busy these last couple of days and I wanted to post a chapter sooner -w-"

▼・ᴥ・▼

Thanks for reading

Word count: 1387