The Surprise

North Korea's POV:

It's been a few weeks since my brother confessed to Japan. They've been happy and started going out more. I'm happy for them, and I wish the best of luck in their relationship.

Taiwan seem to be happier now that we aren't going to school. He likes to spend time inside China's house and read all day. I started to feel more at ease with Taiwan now.

China, Martial and I hang out a lot in China's house. We mostly talk about stuff or play the video games Martial would bring. We invite Taiwan as well and he would gladly accept. We laughed a lot playing those games.

Even though we had so much fun I still feel like.... I don't deserve this. I feel that this is too good to be true. I wonder if they actually care or if they'll all leave me one day. These thoughts are always in the back of my head and I try to not think about them.... But they seem to come back at random times when I'm alone.

I sighed as I am driving to the store. Tomorrow is South's and my birthday. I was looking for a present my brother might like. I'm still not sure what to buy him.

The sun was slowly setting. The sky was turning into orange and yellow. It was very beautiful and some birds were flying back to their nests. The atmosphere was nice and enjoyable.

I parked the car and walked inside the store. I looked around to see if there was anything my brother might like. I saw a new set of headphones. I remember hearing my brother say about wanting new headphones. I guess I'll buy him headphones.

I looked for a good pair of headphones and finally found one. It was red and blue, South's favorite colors, and it was water proof. I bought them and went to buy a wrapping paper and a bow.

After that I went home and wrapped the present in my room and then put it away. After everything was done I went to bed since it already was dark out when I came back home. I had my night clothes on and a blanket over me. I hugged my nuke plushie and fell asleep.

~the next day~

I woke up early today and started making some chocolate chip pancakes. I knew South loves those so I made some for him since it's our birthday. I was happily humming as I making the pancakes. I placed all the chocolate chip pancakes on a plate.

After I was done I put the plate with the pancakes on the table. I was getting out the syrup and jelly when South came walking to the dinning room.

"Something smells good in here! And happy birthday North!" South exclaimed as he walk up to me. I smiled before saying, "happy birthday to you too and I made chocolate chip pancakes." South smiled before quickly sitting on one of the chairs and started dinning in. I chuckled at his over happy self. "These are soo good!" South said happily and continued to eat.

I soon joined him and we started eating the pancakes. We were able to finish them soon and we placed the dishes on the sink. South went the living room and I went to my room to get the present.

I got the present and went to South. South was on his phone when I handed the present out. "This is for you South," I said. South put his phone down and grabbed the present. A smile was plastered on his face. He quickly opened the present and gasped.

"A new set of headphones! Thank you North!" South exclaimed happily. I chuckled and said, "your welcome, and they're water proof." South's smile widen. "Soo cool!" He said.

South then stood up and ran to his room. He quickly came back with a present. "This is for you!" South said and I took the present. I didn't expect for South to buy me something. I smiled and opened the gift. It was a plushie, of a dark colored Pegasus. "Thanks," I said as I took out the Plushie.