The rescue

North Korea's POV:

I was still in that enclosed space. I cried myself to sleep and now I'm desperate to get out of here. I tried pushing and kicking, bad idea with a broken leg, and it doesn't budge. I have more tears in my face. It's so dark in here and it's hard to breathe.

I stopped trying to escape and started sobbing some more. Why escape if no one cares about me. Where would I even go? Home where I'm unwanted. I'm better off gone so that I won't disturb or disappointed South Korea anymore.

I don't know how long they left me here but I hear some noises. I start shaking. They are coming back! They are going to torture me more. I was expecting Jamaica or one of his followers to get me and start torturing me but they never came.

I listen more closely and heard lots of screaming and bangs. Then I heard gunshots. I started shaking slightly more. What if they decide to start shooting me? If they do decide to shoot me, I just hope that it's to end my misery which I don't think would happen anytime soon.

More noises and crashes were heard. I then heard the door open and shuffling of feet on the stairs. I started sob more and was still shaking. I heard a familiar shout and then heard someone approaching closer to where I am. Then....

China's POV:

Germany called everyone to go to this abandoned company where they think North Korea could be! I quickly put on my coat and shoes before racing to their coordinates. I want to rescue North Korea as fast as possible.

While literally running there I passed by some countries like Estonia and Finland, who were also hurrying up to go there but I got there first.

I wanted to go there right now but Germany stopped me saying, "we should wait for the rest if we want this to be successful." I had to agree and waited. Everyone got here soon. South Korea, America, Japan, Estonia, Finland, Denmark, Greenland, Russia, Ukraine, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Martial Law, Germany, Poland, and I. Philippines and Argentina are somewhere else safe in case something happens to us they can get more help which I don't think is needed.

"Let's go get my brother!" South Korea exclaimed. We all started to quickly follow Poland since he knows where the door is. Once we arrive Russia busted the door down. Inside Jamaica, Taiwan, Cuba, Bolivia and Vietnam all jumped. We all started going after them. They started to run away.

Finland, Mexico, Chile, and America brought out their guns to start shooting them. Bolivia and Cuba had their guns too and they started shooting too. We flipped tables to use it as a cover for the flying bullets. I peeked out of the safety soon to see Taiwan and Jamaica making a break for the back door.

I told America to cover me as I try to go after them. I started to carefully go after them. I was able to make it to the back door and started chasing Taiwan and Jamaica. Jamaica brought out a gun and pointed behind him aiming it at me when a white and red blur came out and crashed into Jamaica. I noticed it was Poland who attacked Jamaica. Taiwan was frozen in his spot looking at Jamaica. I took advantage at his daze and tackled him down quickly pinning him to the ground.

Taiwan tried to get out of my grip but couldn't. "Get off of me China!" Taiwan commanded me. I shook my head no. "You don't understand this was for your own good," Taiwan stated. I was angry at my brother's response and I told him, "my good! MY GOOD!! Taiwan you kidnapped an innocent person! What has North Korea ever done!?"

"He was going to hurt you China," Taiwan looked at my eyes with a sad look. "Taiwan he wouldn't hurt me. Before you say anything, if North Korea wanted to hurt people would he have put his life in danger for his brother. Would North have exchange his freedom for the freedom of the other countries including Poland's who betrayed him," I said.

A look of realization was in Taiwan's face. He looked away in shame. He responded, "Jamaica said that North wanted to hurt you, but now he was the one who was going to hurt you because he aimed that gun to you." Taiwan broke into tears. "Im sorry little sister, I just wanted to protect you. I didn't know. I'm sorry" Taiwan begged. I sighed and responded, "I'll forgive you but you are probably going to jail though." Taiwan nodded sadly.

I got off of him and he slowly stood up. He was looking at the ground in shame. I patted his shoulder in reassurance.

I looked to the still fighting Poland and Jamaica. Poland pinned Jamaica down and had Jamaica's gun. "You wouldn't dare to shoot me Poland. You are just a weak and pathetic country," Jamaica spat with venom. Poland aimed the gun at Jamaica's forehead and yelled, "I'm not weak nor pathetic!" Poland pulled the trigger instantly killing Jamaica. Jamaica's lifeless body fell limp, with blood trailing down from his forehead. Poland backed away from the dead corpse and faced us. "Let's go get North Korea"

North Korea's POV (again):

Then someone took off the lid of this wooden box that they shoved me in. I looked up to see Martial. He looked at me worriedly before carefully taking me out. I whimpered a little as he did that. He was carrying me bridal style. I was freaking out a little thinking is this a dream. I saw South running towards us. "Are you ok North!?? What happened?!?" South started overwhelming me with questions.

This isn't real. South wouldn't be worried about me. I felt more tears prick in my eyes. They soon start to fall and everyone who is here in the room all look very concerned. My body was shaking. South Korea approaches me and I freak out and fight out of Martial's grip.

Martial dropped me because I caught him off guard when I pushed myself off and to the floor with a thud. Everyone looks even more worried. South Korea walks slowly to me as I back away. "N-no. Don't c-come n-near me," I weakly pleaded. Soon everything became fuzzy and I blacked out.

Welp at the end I choose a bit of both POV's.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter even though it might be bad because I'm way off my sleeping schedule with two cups of coffee and I feel very stressed.... Fun

Word count: 1129