Welcome back

South Korea's POV:

I was asleep in my bed when I woke up to some crying. I get up, put on my slippers and quickly followed the crying. It led to North's room. I got worried and shoved the door open and ran to my brother's bed. He was curled up under the blankets, so I get the blankets off of him. He was hugging his nuke plushie tightly and was shaking a lot. I shook him to wake him up. "North wake up, it's just a dream," I said to my crying brother. North finally woke up and had a little trouble breathing in his panic. So I hugged him so he can calm down. "Shhh... It's ok North I got you, it was only a dream you're safe," I whispered to him softly until North calmed down and was now only sniffling.

I rubbed North's back in a soothing manner to calm him down. "Was it another nightmare about me leaving?" I asked my very upset brother. North only nodded and hugged me tighter but I didn't mind. I thought he was doing better with the nightmares because he hadn't had one in awhile.

I broke up the hug and looked at North. He had a red puffy eye and wasn't shaking anymore. "It's still night, you should go back to sleep North," I said checking the time on North's alarm clock which it's numbers glow green. He looked hesitant before saying, "c-can you stay h-here with me." He looked a little ashamed. I smiled and answered, "yes of course I'll sleep with you." We both got in the bed and slept with each other.

I woke up and looked around to see that I was in North's room. I remember what happened last night and looked at North. He was sleeping peacefully and was hugging me in his sleep. I didn't want to disturb him but had to really go to the bathroom. I carefully slipped out of his grasp and quietly went to the bathroom.

North Korea's POV:

I was sleeping when I felt some heat leaving me and something getting out of my arms. I was too tired to see what left so I stayed in bed for a while longer, but the cold from the loss of heat made me wake up anyway. I sat up and got the memories from last night hitting me. I sighed sadly. I should start stopping this fear it's making me too anxious. Plus I probably just annoy and disturb South with my problems so I need to stop them. I grabbed my crutches and started heading to the kitchen.

Now I know how Canada felt when he wore crutches. They're so annoying but I can't do anything about it. I went to the kitchen to see South Korea trying to cook. "Good morning," I said and he responded the same thing. Knowing that he's the one cooking, I went to the dinning table to sit down and waited on South.

South came out with a plate of food. I ate it but it was over salted. I didn't want to make South feel bad, especially since he's helping me, so I didn't say anything. "It's bad right?" I heard South say. "No it's not. It's decent," I responded. He didn't say anything else and we kept eating. After we finished eating South picked up our plates and washed them.

I went to my room with those annoying crutches. I get out my backpack and do all the work I missed from being kidnapped. I got my work online and was doing it the rest of the day. I mean I can't do much with a broken leg and don't want to waste time on video games or movies.

(Time skip cuz I ran out of ideas)

The school reopen again and class was going to start in session today. I was angry that I still had to wear a cast but luckily I didn't need the crutches since my leg is almost fully healed. Since I'm a country our bodies heal quicker than humans so that's why it healed in a week and a half.

I haven't had any nightmares and wasn't as clingy to South anymore. I have to learn that everything is ok now and that I shouldn't worry. China and Martial also visited me at home to keep me company. I also had to do an interview with the police which was annoying because they wanted me to say and explain stuff I didn't want to remember or say. I may or may not have cried at the end.