School Again?

North Korea's POV:

The snow has melted away. Leaving room for life to grow. Green vegetations can be seen. The trees naked branches has started to have small green leafs growing. The harsh cold weather is going away. Replacing the cold weather is the warmer weather as spring arrives.

Since the snow has melted that means school is in session again. I'm not happy about it but what can I do. After I ate some breakfast with South we left to go to school. I was wondering what happened to Poland. He wasn't with us during Christmas. I asked America, now that we are on good terms. He said that he spent the season with his cousin Hungary and his friend Austria.

Even though there's less snow now it's still cold. I had the dark red scarf South gave me so it can cover part of my face. I had a jacket but it's not too thick since it wasn't as cold as it was when there was more snow. South and I had a small conversations before we arrived at school.

As always we departed ways. I went to my locker to find China there. "Hi North! How are you doing," she said happily with a little blush on her cheeks. "I'm doing well thanks! And you?" I answered her. "I'm good too thanks! We should hang out after school," China said though she said the last part a little quieter.

I answered her, "Sure sounds go-" "America and North Korea to the principal's office," The speakers said cutting me off. I was confused and China looked at me worriedly.

I said goodbye to the principal's office. I was thinking on what I might have done. We just came back and I don't think I did anything wrong. Also why is America coming too. Guess I'll know when I get there.

I walked inside the office. UN and America were already there. "North Korea please have a seat," UN said calmly. I sat down and looked at UN. "So you boys may be wondering why you were called here. Well I have something I need you to help me with," UN said. "Is this like a punishment for us?" America said a little worried. "No not at all. I just have two new students and I wanted you two to help them by showing them their classes and the school," United Nations said calmly.

I looked at him confused. I asked, "why did you asked us two? You always see us fighting," I asked. UN responded, "Well actually it was their request for me to ask you two, and a little Birdy told me that you two are starting to get along." Before America or I said anything UN said, "Ok you can come in now!"

The door got open and revealed two countries. My eye widen and America got up with a huge smile. "Philip long time no see!" America said cheerfully. "It's good to see you too," Philippines responded equally as happy. "Hello North," said Martial Law. "Hi Martial," I responded. Philippines waved at me and I waved back.

"Good to know you guys know each other so this would be easier. Now Martial and Philippines already have their schedule so you guys can go now," UN said with a smile plaster on his face. We left his office. To avoid any conflicts we agreed to go do the tour separately. America with Philippines and me with Martial.

I was showing Martial his classes, the cafeteria, the gym, before ending the tour with his locker. "Thank you for the tour it really helped me," Martial said. "No problem I'm actually glad you're coming to this school," I responded with a small almost not noticeable smile. Martial chuckled a little then the bell rang and we went to our separate classes.

(Time skip to lunch)

I got out of my classroom. Finally 35 minutes of not doing any work. As I was walking around China appears out of nowhere and starts a conversation with me. Soon Martial came. "Hey North, mind if I hang out with you since everyone is terrified of me," Martial said calmly. "Sure! And don't worry about them they always do that to me you'll get use to it. Just ignore them," I responded. He hummed in response. "Oh! I haven't introduce you two yet. Martial this is China. China this is Martial," I said. "Hi Martial nice to meet you," China said with a small smile. "So you're China. North talks about you. He said your a very nice and pretty," Martial responded. China blushed a little. "Did he really said that?" China said. Martial nodded before saying, "yeah it almost seems like you two love each other." China turned around.

I was confused. "I do love China. She's such a great friend and I want to be her friend for a long time," I responded. Martial gave me this are you serious look. I still don't get why he gave me that look.

We talked more before the bell rang and we had to go our classes. I started walking to my class.

(Time skip to after school)

I was walking with China we were going to her house again. We were talking about random topics. "You and Martial are almost alike," China said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Oh it's just you two wear uniforms, don't smile, and everyone is scared of you guys well not me," China responded. I answered with an oh.

We went to her house. "Do you want anything to drink or eat?" China asked politely. "Can I get that tea you served me last time it was very good," I responded. China nodded and went to make the tea. When the tea was finished she gave me a cup and we started chattering.

I soon noticed I had to leave and told China I got to go. She walked with me towards the door. "Bye North!" China said with a smile. "Bye China and thanks for the tea it was very good," I responded before I left.

I started walking home. I got a text from South that he's over with America. Well guess I can walk to park now. The park had small little plants starting to grow. "Hello North" Germany said. He was with his dog. "Hi Germany how are you doing?" I responded. "I'm doing fine thanks and you?" Germany asked. "I'm good. Seems like your dog likes to walk. Have you named her?" I asked. "Ja, her name is Schatzie, it means little sweetheart," Germany answered. We talked a little till we both went home.

Germany looks better now. He said he was grateful for the dog because without her he would be lonely. He said that whenever he is sad Schatzie helps him feel better. I'm glad he's doing better. He is such a nice country to be honest.

I feel tired and this chapter isn't very good.... I didn't have any inspiration right now.

(^._.^)ノ

Word count: 1178