A Pleasant Surprise

North Korea's POV:

I was getting ready to head to China's house. She invited me over. I put on my coat and scarf my brother gave to me. I smiled as I looked at the scarf. I put my black military boots and got another item. I brought with me a late Christmas gift for China since I haven't seen her during Christmas....

I was in front of her house. I pressed the doorbell. She soon opened the door. "Ah! North welcome come in!" China said. She's been stuttering less now that she has more confidence that I won't do anything to her. I walked in and greeted her back. "Before I forget," I started saying, "this is for you." I handed her a gift that had green wrapping and a golden bow. Her eyes shone as she took the present.

When we went to her living room she quickly started opening the present. She gasped as she took out a white dress with pink and red flowers printed all over it. It had a gold bow as well. She hugged me suddenly I tensed up. Once she noticed what she was doing she stopped hugging me. "Sorry... I forgot you don't like physical contacts that much," she quickly said. I told her it was fine.

"Oh! I need to get something I'll be right back," China quickly said before running towards the hall. I just sat there looking around her living room. She had some artifacts, Paintings, some dragons statues, etc. Soon I heard footsteps approaching me. I turn to see China holding something behind her back. I was confused.

She sat next to me and took out what she had.... A present. The present was in a dark blue gift wrapping with a red bow. "Happy late Christmas!" I was really surprised I didn't thought she'll give me a gift.

I open the gift. Inside there was a nuke but it was like a stuffed toy. It was soft very soft. I took it out. "Wow... Thanks!" I said slightly smiling. I think China noticed though because she smiled more. "I knew you'll like it," she said. She knew me well I'm impressed.

The rest of the day we were talking about random topics while drinking tea that China made. It was surprisingly very good. We talked until I had to leave. I said goodbye to China and left. I was feeling happier.

Wait.... I'm actually becoming more positive..... Why..? I question myself as I walked through the white snow. I thought about it. When I arrive home I came to a conclusion. I was becoming happier because people have been nicer to me...

I arrive home. I went to my room. My brother was somewhere with his friends so I'm not worried. I watched some videos on my phone as I was holding the plush nuke. I was watching some random stuff and lost track of time. I slowly started to fall asleep.

I was half awake in my bed. I was holding something soft. I just snuggle more into it. I heard a quiet laugh. I slowly open my eyes and turned to where I heard the laughter. I saw my brother with his phone out. I was confused then I looked what I was holding it was the stuffed nuke. I started blushing... Oh no this is embarrassing I didn't thought he would be here this early.

I was like that for less than a minute before I charged at South Korea out rage and embarrassment. He ran away laughing. "AAAAAAAAAA!!!" I yelled as I charged him. He stopped laughing when he saw my anger. He yelled in fear. "DELETE THAT" I yell out in anger. His response was more girly screams of terror.

He jumped on the couches and I follow behind. We went under tables over beds and through rooms. He kept throwing stuff at me to slow me down. That didn't work. I finally pin him down on his bed. He had a look of fear in his eyes. "Delete that photo" I hissed at him. After he got out of his shocked stage he gave me a fearful smile.

"B-but you look c-cute though..." He said a little scared. "I don't care. Just delete that photo!" I responded him agitated. "Aww... Let me keep it I-I wont s-show anyone I p-promise..." South pleaded. I responded, "NO." He sighed and agreed to delete the photo.

South Korea's POV:

I was a little sad that my brother wouldn't agree that I can't keep the photo. He gave me my phone. I open it and went to my gallery. I did some stuff to delete the photo. I deleted it and showed it to my brother North. "Delete it from recently deleted as well," he said angrily.

Well he's taking precautions... I sighed and deleted from recently deleted. I showed it to him. He said hmph and left to who knows where. I smiled a little evilly. Little does North know is that I saved that photo into my account.

I made sure my door was closed. I went to see the photo. In the photo North Korea had a peaceful smile. He seemed relaxed which is hard to see him like that. He was cuddling with the stuffed nuke which looked adorable. He also has a little blush whenever he sleeps happily.

I wished North was more calm and relax. Many people think that North Korea is a mean heartless country, but what they don't know is that he's actually shy and can get flustered easily. Everytime someone makes him blush he acts all angry to cover up he's embarrassed.

Many countries think I don't like my brother because we aren't seen together a lot besides when we are home. Well the thing is that he really hates my best friend and I don't want any conflicts. I hate it when they fight because they are both people I care and love. I also know he doesn't like to be with many countries around him. Lastly when he has the confidence he really likes to embarrass me....

I really hope my brother can be better. By better I want him to express himself better than anger. I also want America to be nicer to him. For that to happen they both need to know each other by talking. I know that this is impossible but I still have hope...

I lost motivation... ಥ‿ಥ
I was thinking about deleting this chapter halfway writing it QwQ. luckily it's vacation now.

Word count: 1113