Hanging out

North Korea's POV:

It was another day of school and I was doing my usual routine. After breakfast South and I walked to school and we hanged out with our friends. I was with China and Martial talking about stuff. Then the bell rang. I was about to go to my class when China randomly kissed my cheek and said goodbye before leaving me. I felt my face burn up. I heard Martial chuckle before leaving me too.

I went to my first class with my face heating up. I was sitting next to Canada. Yes he is in my English class. He taps my shoulder and whispers, "are you ok?" I nodded an covered my face. Canada didn't forced me to say anything else and I tried to concentrate on the lesson. I was able to calm down and actually concentrate on the lesson.

(Time skip to the end of school)

I was walking with China since we are going to hang this afternoon. We were walking around the park and talking about random stuff. We saw an ice cream shop just a little bit away from the park and we went to get ice cream. China got cheesecake and I got regular chocolate ice cream.

We went to a bench in the park to enjoy our ice cream. The park was full of life. The grass was green, the tress were full of green leaves, ducks swam in the small pond, and kids can be seen playing in the playground. The birds were also chirping along with the children's laughter. It was calming here and I felt happy especially since I'm spending it with my girlfriend China.

"So I was thinking of making your brother and Japan a couple," China said while eating her ice cream. I hummed in agreement and then ate a bit of my ice cream. "School is going to end in three weeks, so we should wait until then," I stated. China nodded and ate more of her ice cream. "But we should plan ahead and no better time than the present," China added. I finished my ice cream before saying, "yeah but what should we do?" China thought for a bit while finishing her icecream. "Oh I got an idea!" China said after she finished her icecream. She then talked about what we should do.

(Time skip~)

I was at China's house after discussing what to do for my brother and Japan. We were cuddling with each other while watching another movie. China was laying on me and had her arms wrapped around my neck. I had my arms wrapped around her waist while watching the movie.

The movie ended and China looked at me. "Hey Northie have I ever told you how much I love you," she said with a shy smile, and blush. "You don't need to tell me, because just being with you is enough," I responded with a slight blush. "Oh Northie I have a question?" China said a little hesitantly. "What is it?" I asked now worried. "Did it hurt? When you fell out of heaven?" China said shyly. My heart skipped a beat and my faced flushed red. China was also blushing. We just laughed at the cheesy pick up line, and we were both blushing.

"Where did you got that pick up line?" I asked after we calmed down. "Japan told me to use it with you," China responded still blushing a little at the fact that she actually said it. "Classic Japan to tell you that," I said out loud.

After that I left to go home. I said goodbye to China before I left and gave her a goodbye kiss on the lips which she gladly returned. I was walking home probably with a goofy smile but I didn't care because I feel extremely happy right now.

I went home said hello to South, who was getting a snack in the kitchen, before going to my room. I laid down my face flat on the bed. I looked up to see the drawing Australia did hanged up in the wall inside a photo frame, to protect it against the elements from the outside world. I smiled and thought today is a good day. I didn't have to worry about homework because I finished it at school. I got my phone and my nuke plush, before making myself comfortable. I texted China and Martial in a group chat we made. I was hugging my nuke plushie happily while texting them.

Then China texted that her brother might get released in two weeks. I felt a little worry. What if he tries to do something bad to me? Or even worse, he could hurt South again. No I need to get these thoughts out of head. He's China's brother, China will make sure he won't do anything. Plus he's good now there's nothing to be worry about. I'm also a strong country and I could overpower him now that I'm strong again. I just need to relax and not overthink this.

I send a that's great before texting I'm going to sleep. They all said goodnight and goodbye before I turned off my phone and plugged it with the charger. I grabbed my blankets and then went to bed. I turned off the lights before going under the covers hugging my plushie China gave me. I let the darkness consume me.

Guess what! More Q&A yay!!

South: aww thanks, but I'm still worried

And yes I love to embarrass my brother but I don't do it too often or try to cross the line. I mean I still haven't shown those photos I have of him kissing China and hugging the plush in his sleep.
Japan is good. She can't stop telling me how happy she is about her ship coming true. She is just fan girling over China and North being a couple. We have talked on how cute they are, and talked about some anime as well.

~•~

Well that's all folks and I'm sorry this is just a filler chapter.... I hope you guys enjoyed it though