Deal

North Korea's POV

(Flashbacks)

I was up all night, watching over East Germany. I can be up without having the need of sleep for a week. It's one of the things USSR has trained me. I only watch the sleeping form as her chest slowly rises and falls. I also have held East Germany's hand throughout the whole night. I'm not sure why I did that, but it could be that East Germany would do the same thing to me when I first got here because I would be too scared to sleep but her presence helped me feel comfortable enough to sleep.

East Germany started to stir. She slowly woke up and tried to sit up. Her face contorted to pain. I helped her to sit up. "What happened?" East Germany asked. "I found you beaten up by USSR, and took care of your wounds," I said to her. East Germany nodded before coughing a little.

"I remember now....." East Germany started, "I wasn't feeling well and didn't did what USSR asked me to do at the the time he wanted. He was drunk and irrational so he beat me up more than usual...." East Germany sighed sadly as she coughed a bit more. "I have to get up now. I have a whole day of work and I should start before USSR gets mad again," East Germany said as she tried to get out of bed. I stopped her before she could. She gave me a questioning look. "I can't let you work in that condition. I'll talk to USSR and you should get some rest," I stated. East Germany smiled and said, "ok then, Thanks North."

I nodded before walking out of the room and into the living room. By this time USSR should be awake by now. I marched to the living room to see a little hangover USSR. He looked at me and I saluted him. "USSR sir, do I have permission to report sir?" I asked with an emotionless voice. USSR responded, "permission granted." I nodded before stating what happened yesterday, except the part of me knocking him out. Hopefully he doesn't remember that part.

I also stated, "it has also come to my attention that East Germany isn't fit to do her work today, sir." USSR turned angry again before angrily saying, "what do you mean not fit?" I answered him, "she is sick and she shouldn't be able to do her chores in such a state." USSR walked right in front of me and looked down at me. "She's just faking it so she can be lazy today," USSR sneered. I answered with, "I don't believe she's faking it sir. She seemed to have some breathing difficulties when she was sleeping." USSR seemed to have gotten angrier. "Did I told you that you are allowed to talk again!? Huh you worthless child!?" USSR yelled at me. I wanted to flinch and put my hands up to cover myself but I knew better than to do that. USSR would grow more angrier if I did that. "Sorry Sir," I responded keeping my voice calm. USSR growled angrily.

He then stated, "if that (no no word) is actually sick then you would be her replacement until she's better." I didn't like that he called East Germany that but I can't say anything about it. "Yes sir, I will start her on work immediately," I stated. USSR smirked, because he's sees this job for females only and since I'm a male.... He thinks it would embarrass me but I don't care as long as it helps East Germany. I saluted him before starting to walk away but he stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. "Where do you think you're going," USSR asked. "To start working sir," I answered. USSR chuckled and I didn't like that. "You can't work looking like that," he said, "let me get you something more... Appropriate."

I stayed in place as USSR went upstairs to get that thing. I was a little confused but didn't say anything and stayed put. USSR came back with that smirk as he held something behind his back. He pulled out a dress? Why a dress? Did he- "I want you to wear this while you work," USSR stated.  I was more surprised and felt embarrassed thinking I have to wear that thing. It looks like an old dress from one of his daughters...... I think her name is Ukraine? I'm not sure....

I sighed and took the dress from USSR. I looked at it and then looked at USSR. I really don't want to wear this but I simply nodded. If it means that East Germany can get her well needed rest then I'll do it, even if that means it will take my pride away.