Bonus chapter

Third person POV:

     Somewhere in hell Jamaica is very upset about him dying. "I didn't thought he would actually shoot me!" Jamaica yelled angrily. The author was just watching him rant while sipping tea. "Augh! I can't believe I'm in a story in this what Pat thing or whatever," Jamaica said frustrated.

      "You can't do anything about it," the author said. Jamaica faced the author and said, "well you can! Get me out of here so I can give them a piece of my mind." The author sipped more tea. "I can't do that... You have to figure that out yourself," the author responded.

(Time skip)

      Jamaica had some TNT from who knows where. "What are you doing with that?" The author asked. "I figured a way to go the living world! Without your help. I won't be alive but I can be a ghost and hunt them forever," Jamaica responded proudly. He set the TNT in front of a wall.

     "Ummm... Jamaica I wouldn't do that if I were you," the author said. Jamaica faced the author with an annoyed face. "Well white wolf warriors you don't want me to escape and you won't stop me," Jamaica said to the author. "You're right I won't stop you," the author calmly replied.

      Jamaica then exploded the wall. After the smoke cleared there were people on the other side of the wall. Jamaica was very confused. "You broke down the fourth wall..." The author pointed out. "Oh no," Jamaica said before the readers started chasing him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Jamaica yelled as the readers chased him with dangerous weapons. The author continues to sip tea.

Ok you guys can write in the comment section what happens next. You could work with other people or by yourself. I'm fine with anything expect rape....

Well have fun ^w^