Chapter Fifty-Four

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)!" Zuko's eyes moved across my body. 

"Go get my clothes," I turned around and walked into his bathroom. I felt his eyes staring at my body, "Stop staring at my ass," I shut the door.

I heard Zuko laughing.

I took a 25-minute shower and then wrapped myself in a towel, stepping out of the bathroom. I opened the door and Zuko was holding a pair of leggings and a fire-proof crop top I had bought the other day. He also held undergarments for me.

His hair was wet, and he was wearing different clothes, so I assumed that he just took a shower in another bathroom. 

He smiled and handed me my clothes. 

I let my towel drop and he stared at me, his eyes wide. 

"Alright, look away, pervert," I laughed.

"Why?" He asked me as I slipped into my underwear, "It's not like I haven't seen it before."

I shrugged and put my shirt on, "Good point," I finished getting changed and walked up to him. 

I raised my hand and waterbent the water out of his hair, "You don't want to get your clothes wet."

He kissed my forehead, "Thanks, (Y/N)."

I slipped my phone into my pocket and we headed downstairs. 

"Where have you guys been?" Katara asked. 

Zuko's face turned red.

"Oh you know," I said, "Here and there."

Suki laughed, but Katara and Toph (for once) looked clueless. 

We decided to split up and look for Aang on Ember Island, but we had no luck. We met back at the house. 

"Judging by the looks on your faces, I'm guessing you guys didn't find Aang, either," Sokka said. 

"No. It's like he just... disappeared," Zuko said. 

"Hey, wait a minute. Has anyone noticed that Momo is missing, too?" Toph asked. 

Sokka's eyes widened, "Oh no! I knew it was only a matter of time!" He turned to Appa, "Appa ate Momo!" He forced Appa's mouth open, "Momo, I'm coming for you, buddy."

Katara sighed, "Sokka, Appa didn't eat Momo. He's probably with Aang."

"That's just what Appa wants you to think," Sokka climbed into Appa's mouth. 

I lifted my hand and controlled Sokka's limbs. I pulled him out of Appa.

"H-hey, (Y/N)! What gives?" Sokka exclaimed. 

"(Y/N) was right to get you out of the bison's mouth," Zuko rolled his eyes, "We have a real problem here. Aang is nowhere to be found and the comet is only two days away."

I dropped Sokka on the ground. 

"You know what Zuko?" Sokka grumbled, "At least I didn't have a girl-"

I used bloodbending to shut Sokka's mouth. 

Zuko's face was red, but he shook it away.

Katara blinked, "Uh... okay?" She turned to Zuko, "What should we do Zuko?"

Zuko looked surprised, "I don't know. Why are you all looking at me?"

"Well, you are kind of the expert on tracking Aang," Katara said.

"Yeah, if anyone's got experience hunting the Avatar... it's you," she turned to me, "Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if (Y/N) was the brains of that."