"Alright, tomorrow lunch at that restaurant."

"Okay!"

"Goodbye, I hope you enjoy your day girls." Ushijima's mother finally took her to leave and the three were able to breathe again.

They went back to checking out gowns and Kanai was already set with the first gown she chose. She asked one of the salesladies to get the exact dress for her size and didn't bother to change and fit it. Besides, there were great chances for her friends to see the way her body was marked by Wakatoshi.

The following day Ushijima Rin met Kanai Asami at the said restaurant. When Ushijima stepped inside, she quickly scanned the room for the said woman. Right then, she saw the woman who graced the restaurant. There sat Asami whose long wavy black hair was parted in the middle and tied in a low ponytail. When Rin came Asami stood up but Rin told her to sit back down since there was no need.

"Good afternoon Ushijima-san. I realized I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Kanai Asami."

"Good afternoon to you too. Come on order something, it'll be my treat." Rin told her.

"Ah thank you." Ushijima Rin's heart fluttered. Asami was actually adorable and she wondered if this was how it felt like to have a daughter.

For twenty-two years, Ushijima Rin became depressed. She always wished to have two children, a daughter, and a son. He was blessed with her son Wakatoshi, yet it became boring in the household especially when your son was much closer to the father. That however was not the reason why they divorced.

She just wanted a girl she could treat to girly stuff since she couldn't do that with her son. Her son starved her for years. He never even came home with a girl when he was still a teenager, but then a few days ago he called his mother telling her that he had a girlfriend and fireworks erupted in the house. She honestly thought that Wakatoshi was going to be alone for the test of his life and even started planning for marriage.

Looks like she doesn't need to anymore.

Asami then realizes that her intimidating aura was just because of her looks and that there was actually more to the mother of her boyfriend. Although she does get where her boyfriend got their genes.

Back at the grand suite, the Ushijima matriarchs stayed in, Ushijima Rin the mother of Wakatoshi, drops her purse on the floor and plops herself flat on the bed. She stared for too long at the ceiling wondering what her life would have been like if she were blessed with a daughter. That was only until the oldest of the Ushijima slaps her leg with brute force.

"Mom, what the hell?" She groaned.

"This is why your ex-husband divorced you. You keep leaving people!" She scolded her.

Rin scoffed before saying, "He left me first just so you know."

"So? You left me all alone, rotting here in this suite knowing that I am old." She said then sat down on the big sofa beside the bed, turning on the television for her dramas.

"Mother, you're the one who told me to buy you food while I was out having lunch and some shopping with Toshi's girlfriend. I even pretended to buy a gown for myself when it's actually going to be for her when we attend my cousin's wedding, but I left it with the cashier telling me that I'd pi-"

"You came back empty-handed. No gown and no food in sight! Are you planning to starve me too?"

"I am buying and we can order from the hotel. I already taught you how to use the new telephones and even placed the directory beside it."

"I can't see. I need my glasses." Obviously, she can't find her glasses without her glasses. She had poor eyesight.

"Fine, fine. You wanted to go out right? Let's go grab dinner."

"No, I am staying here. You buy." Her mother tells her and Rin rolled her eyes. Her mother was unbelievable.

"Mother, I was actually thinking." She said and sat down on the bed.

"Go straight to the point."

"What do you think of Ushijima Asami?" Her mother looked at her daughter's antics with wide eyes.

"Don't you fucking tell me that you're pregnant. I am already prepared to die."

"No, I am not pregnant! I've already had my menopause years ago!"

"Blah blah, you act like you're still on your period for such age." She pointed the tip of her cane toward her daughter.

"Mother answer me any opinions about having an Ushijima Asami."

But it took quite a while for the grandmother to realize.

"Wakatoshi impregnated someone?!"

"What? No! I am just asking what you think of the name!"

"Why are you changing your name? Are you ungrateful of your birth name now?"

"Oh my god, you are impossible."

"Why are you even asking me impossible questions?"

"Nothing. Just thought that another woman in the household would be lovely."