Chapter 45

Two years later...

"Dalia Paige Dwarfson get back here!" Evie shouted at her running around, naked toddler as she was holding the other one.
The little girl just giggled, ignoring her mom. "Will you hold Ellie for a sec?" the blue-haired woman asked her husband who had finished cooking breakfast.

"Yeah, sure." Doug took Elliana. Evie ran behind her other daughter and grabbed her.

"Mwmmy nooow!" Dalia started screaming. "I dwn't wanna get dwessed." Basically, the twins are the exact opposites of each other. Elliana is quiet, shy and calm while Dalia is very energetic,  loud and a little naughty. Their blue hair didn't last though. As they were growing up it started to fade away and by the age of two they both had Doug's dirty blonde hair. Evie was kind of sad at first that her daughters didn't look like her that much anymore, but she realized that Bella's hair also barely had any purple too, so she got used to it.

"You might not want to, but you have to. We are going on a playdate with Bella, and Jenny, and Carly. Come on." the toddler stomps her foot. "Honey, if you are trying to be bad, you certainly don't know who you are messing with." Evie told her. Then she got Dalia dressed. The girl pouted but stayed still for her mom to do her hair. There were no problems with Elliana as she followed instructions easily.

Meanwhile,

Mal, Ben and Isabella were eating breakfast. The mother and daughter both had a bread slice with strawberry jam while Ben had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Can, I have a glass of apple juice, Mrs. Potts?" the three year old asked. She is very mature for her age and can talk clearly.

"Sure, Bella." the lady replied and came back after a minute with the order.

"So, a playdate with the girls, that's going to be fun isn't it?" Mal said. Bella nodded and took a sip from her juice.

"What about you? Are the moms going to have fun too?" Ben asked his wife.

"Well, there will be five kids running all around this place, so probably not, but who knows, maybe if we get some help we can go out for a while."

"Am I that help?"

"Depends. Do you want to be?"

"Bells, do what you think? Father daughter  plus friends day?"

"It will be fun. I'll go get ready."

"And I'll go help her. Are you sure you can do this?"

"Yeah, I can ask Doug to help me." that doesn't really satisfy Mal. "And Carlos and Jay." She is still looking at him. "And your dad."

"Okay, still it's a playdate. And we probably won't even be out of town, so let's do it." She gave Ben a quick kiss.

"Are you done?" Bella asked. She is a typical child that hates seeing her parents kiss.

"Yeah, come on. You gotta tell me which dress you'll pick."

A few minutes later, on the phone.

M: Change of plans, ladies. We can have some time for us. I found someone to watch the kids.
J: That sounds fun. Shall we invite Uma? Maybe Audrey?
M: Sure. Hold up I'll put them on the line too.
U: Hey guys, what is this all about?
E: We are going to have a Friday off mom duty. So, do you want to join?
Uma and Harry still don't have kids, but they are engaged.
A: Sounds fun. I'll tell Chad to watch over the kids and I'll be at your place in ten.
L: Yeah, we are almost ready too. So, where do you want to go?
M: We can figure that out later.
L: Okay.
J: I gotta go.
M,E,L,U,A: Same.
*call ends*

The five daughters were waving at their moms and their two friends with their dads behind them. "Are we sure that this is a good idea?" Jane asked.