Chapter 24

"This isn't happening...This can't be happening!" Uma mumbled. "Okay, calm down." Uma got dressed quickly and tied her hair. She decided to go to Evie and try to not panic.

"Hi, you must be the fabric deliv-" the blue-haired girl. "Hey, Uma. Anything wrong?"

"Umm, let's say there is..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure?" Evie asked after Uma told her everything.

"I took a test and it was positive, I guess that makes me..."

"You know what, I think I have some tests in the bathroom. Why don't you go and take one more?"

"Why do you have pregnancy tests in your bathroom?!"

"I gave birth to twins less than two months ago. Don't even try to think what you're thinking."

"Alright, whatever you say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's positive?"

"Yes, what do I do?"

"Go and tell Harry?"

"But what if he doesn't take it well?"

"He will. Believe me, he loves you and will do anything for you. He'll be happy."

"I suppose."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-hey, I need to tell you something. I...I'm pregnant." Uma told her boyfriend. She waited for his reaction.

"Oh my god, that's great!"

"It is?"

"Yes, we are gonna have a baby!" he spun her around. "Wait,does this mean you'll have to stop studying for a while?"

"Yeah, I guess for a few months."

"Do you know how far are you along?"

"No, but I'll make sure to have a doctor's appointment."

"I'm still in a little shock. Can you imagine us parents?"

"We will make it work."

"We definitely will."