Chapter 1

Kids updates:
Isabella is about three months old
Evie is 32 weeks pregnant (with twins)
Lonnie is 17 weeks pregnant

Kids updates: Isabella is about three months oldEvie is 32 weeks pregnant (with twins)Lonnie is 17 weeks pregnant

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Doug and Evie were shopping baby stuff at the mall. Also, they decided not to have a gender reveal, though Doug wanted boys and Evie girls and none of them was giving up on their guesses. Anyway, the blue-haired girl sighed. "I swear I can break the world record of the size of a pregnant woman with no problems."

"Hey, look from the good side - no one can kidnap you this way!" Doug said.

"If that's the good side I don't want to know the bad one!" Evie replied. "I look really bad, don't I?"

"No, you look great!"

"You're just saying that to be nice!" and she started crying.

"Oh no, the mood swings again!" the boy mumbled under his breath. "No, no, no Evie don't cry. You are beautiful, the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you!" Evie looked at him.

"You really think that?"

"Of course I do!" she smiled and they kissed.

"Can we go for hot dogs?"

"Sure."

Meanwhile, Carlos and Jane were at a cafe eating breakfast.

Mal had just sent Jane a picture of Bella, Evie asked if she wants to join her and Doug at the mall and Lonnie was texting her something about feeling weird cause she isn't showing. The girl took a bite from her sandwich. "Carlos, do you want a little one? I mean, look how happy the others are."

"Maybe one day, kids are a big responsibility and I think we're not ready yet."

She sighed. "I suppose you're right."

Lonnie and Jay were sitting on a bench in a park. "I don't feel that's normal. I'm almost eighteen weeks and you can barely notice a bump! Mal had a lot bigger belly, same with Evie. Do you think that the baby's fine?"

"That's what the doctor says. Though it can might be from your R.O.A.R. practice, you train every day..."

"You know what, I'm not complaining! Now, I've got stuff to do!" she quickly said and tried to leave but Jay took her hand.

"No, Li Lonnie you're not going anywhere." she pouted. "Yes, you heard me we're going to discuss that."

"But..."

"No buts. I love you but I don't think coaching is for you right now."

"I'll be fine. My mom also trained a lot when she was pregnant with me and I am completely healthy as you see." Lonnie responded and her phone rang. "Speaking of the devil, my mom's calling." the girl picked up. "Oh yeah, hi!...No, you don't have to...yup...no, I have nothing to tell you, right now, but if something happens I'll tell you! Love you! Bye!"

"You haven't told her that you're pregnant, have you?"

"Well..."

"Have you told her we live together?"

"Umm..."

"Does she even know you have a boyfriend?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yup."

"No. No. And no. But it's for your protection cause if my dad finds out you'll be dead."

"Is he something of a human Hades?"

"Basically, yeah. Just without the blue hair."

"Well, then I suppose we can wait a bit to tell your parents...but not a lot, okay?" the girl chuckled and nodded.

Meanwhile, at Mal and Ben's castle.

The girl was sitting in the chair in the nursery and was done breastfeeding Bella. "Who's an adorable cutie pie? You're an adorable cutie pie!" Mal said in a baby voice. The baby made some happy sounds. Ben came into the room and smiled big.

"Well, well, well, who knew the queen was so good with children?" he said. "How are you doing?"

"I'm great. Weirdly I haven't slept in about two weeks but I'm feeling perfectly fine. And this sweet creature gives me energy. You've finished your paperwork I suppose."

"Yup. Now we can have some family time!"

Yay, the first chapter is here!