Chapter 4

It was late the same day and Mal and Ben were watching TV. They were cuddled next to each other. Suddenly the two heard how someone knocked at their bedroom door. Ben went to open. "Oh, Jay, hi! What are you doing here?"

"Have you seen Lonnie?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, she's missing from a while."

"And how much is that a while?" Mal asked as she went to see what's going on.

"Like five hours..."

"Five hours?! Are you kidding me? She can be kidnapped and sent to another country for that time!"

"I know, but I'm pretty sure she's fine, just I don't know where is she exactly."

"What happened to you two?"

"Umm, we had that little, itty bitty argument..." Mal raised an eyebrow. "More like that pretty big fight that ended with us breaking up...It might be my fault, cause I forbid her to train. Anyway, I need help."

"Okay, I'm going to find her, you will stay here with Ben and Bella."

"But..."

"You messed things up big enough already! Now, sit and quietly suffer for what you did!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lonnie was sitting by the enchanted lake. She was crying and didn't know what to do. Mal knew exactly where the girl was, cause when she needed alone time that was the place. "Hi!"
Lonnie nearly jumped from shock.

"Mal! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Bella and Ben?"

"Shouldn't you be home too?"

"Well, Jay pissed me off and..."

"Don't worry, he came to search for you. What happened exactly?"

"We...we broke up." Lonnie expected Mal saying something like 'that's so stupid, you're carrying his child' but the purple-haired girl just hugged her.

"You helped me when I was in this situation once, now is my turn. Get up, we're going for some cookies!"

"At 11:30 at night?"

"Yeah, the supermarket is still open!" Lonnie giggled.

"What about Ben and my super worried ex?"

"Ah, they can wait!"