C. 1: Normal day?

< Author's POV >

Kuwahara: Well, I'm surprised at what are you two said. Remember, do not spread the word okay?

Mitch: Got it Sarge.

Xavier: Our identity is secret from the society. Or not in the future, maybe.

Kuwahara: Gotta go, got some work to do. Go and be familiar around the base.

Kuwahara walks away from the two.

Mitch and Xavier: *salutes* Yes sir.

Kuwahara stops and said, "At ease."

Mitch and Xavier dropped thier hands.

Mitch: Xavier, got a feeling. No homo.

Xavier: Go ahead Gen.

Mitch: But first. We need privacy.

They head to something private.

Mitch: I feel like, we are top secret objects now.

Xavier: How did that popped from your head?

Mitch: Not just struck into a time hole. I mean we are inside of an anime right? But the sypnosis said it was the year 20XX.

Xavier: ! That means...

Mitch and Xavier: We are on the 21st century!

.....

Mitch: Said it in unison.

Xavier: Heh... Yeah.

They moved outside. But only to saw Yanagaida.

Yanagaida: ("Two kids... Gonna ask a question.") Sorry to interrupt but, you two are in a restricted area.

Mitch: ("Yanagaida...") Excuse us. We are being brought here by Sergeant Major Kuwahara.

Xavier: For being to pilot our two ships ourselves. And also an introduction to Lieutenant General Hazama.

Mitch: We passed warm-up, obstacle course, and firing range.

Yanagaida: Not surprised to you two. Gotta go, had a work to do.

Then, Yanagaida left.

Mitch: Now. Should we explore the base?

Xavier: Roger.

][ Timeskip ][

Mitch and Xavier see the 3 vehicle convoy arriving. Their vehicle names were, Mitsubushi Type 73 Light truck, Komatsu LAV, and Toyota High Mobility Vehicle.

Kuribayashi: We should get back there and save our Captain!

Niishina Tetsuya: Geez... Can you calm down?

Sōchirō Kuwahara: What is this ruckus about?

And then the Third Recon Team falls in line while Mitch and Xavier are watching. Mitch had his arms crossed.

Tetsuya: Sir! Third Recon team has returned but Lieutenant Itami has been captured!

Mitch: Hear that?

Xavier: Yes sir. I see in the anime is they are returning back to Italica to retrieve Itami. I believe this night, they will return to Italica.

Kuwahara: Then, who will lead your squad? Whom will be in team to retrive your captain?

Tomita: Sergeant First-class Akira Tomita. Members are, Kuribayashi, Tetsuya, and the Special Region allies, sir.

Kuwahara: Then you should plan on how it goes and make your captain out safe. Are we clear Sergeant?!