C. 6: Empire is under Zorzal

< Author's POV >

Days later after the fire dragon's death, official peace treaty, and the declaration of Zorzal's government. Xavier contacted Mitch through the radio in a hurry after leaving Hazama's office.

Xavier: Commodore, General Hazama wants you in his office ASAP.

Mitch: Understood.

At the office of General Hazama.

Mitch: Sir?

Hazama: Empire's new leader is thinking about starting a new war, and that increased the tension between Japan and Empire. I want you for a quick patrol around the territory.

Mitch: Yes sir!

Hazama: Watch them over, son. You may use violence if necessary.

Mitch leaves the office and goes for Xavier.

Mitch: Will be in patrol. On alert, Xavier.

Xavier: Yes sir! And sir.

Mitch: Go ahead.

Xavier: The Jade Palace, that early morning.

Mitch: Noted.

Mitch summoned HSM Faith and goes around the territories of Japan.

Until that early morning, at the Jade Palace.

"Only for a diplomat."

Sherry was waiting at the border.

Until the Cleaners(Oprichnina) arrived.

The peace senator has been taken away. And Sherry as well.

Sherry: Sugawara! Just let me look! Just a look on your face! Sugawara!

Cleaner leader: Enough!

Empire border guard: What are you doing to that child?

Cleaner leader: If you oppose us, you'll be considered as traitors. Come along!

He kept struggling to pull Sherry.

Sherry: No! No! Save me, Sugawara! Sugawara!

Cleaner leader: Come with me!

Sherry: Sugawara!!!

Sugawara: Get your filthy hands off her!

Sherry: Sugawara!

Cleaner leader: Hello, Ambassador. What do you want?

Sugawara: You're going to let that girl go.

Cleaner leader: Oh? She is an imperial citizen. Why does a Japanese bureaucrat want her release?

Sugawara: *confidently* Because she wants to marry me once she turns sixteen!

Sherry: *tears of joy* Sugawara!

Cleaner leader: You think that's going to work? *restrained by the imperial border guard* What!?

Border guard: Go, miss. The ambassador's given his approval. *pushed the cleaner leader away and pushed Sherry lightly* Go to Japan!

And thus, Sherry and Sugawara approached each other. And they embraced.

Sherry: Sugawara...

Sugawara: Sherry...

Sherry: Forgive me, Sugawara. I had to sell all of my pearls on the necklace you gave me.

Sugawara: It's all right. I'll buy you another with my money, not the taxpayers.

Sherry rejoiced and replied "Okay!"

As the sun sets up. Mitch arrived and saw Sherry and Sugawara close at each other.