C. 13: The Past, The Present, and The Future

{ For portrait mobile: C. 13: The Past, The Present, and The Future }

Legends/Guides:

Jietai = Japanese Self Defense Force

JTP = Jietai Personnel

JTMP = Jietai Military Police

GMP = Golden Military Personnel

--+--+--+---+++++++---+--+--+--

Throwback:

Mitch: Where are we...

Xavier: I don't know, maybe to the past or some sort.

...

Hazama: *salutes in reply* Tell me what is this "flying object?" *puts his arms on the table and clenched both of his hands*

Yanagida: Unknown Flying Object sir, the short term for this is, "UFO." This object can be seen in the skies that appeared rarely.

...

Xavier: *low voice* Oh dear, here we go.

Kuribayashi: What are you mumbling about? You child!

Mitch: *joking* Operation Survive the Drunk as a Minor, is a go.

...

Mitch: But seriously, Diplomat Sugawara, what happened in the throne room at the time of the incident?

Sugawara: It's... after the Emperor makes a toast, he drank the cup and collapsed.

Mitch: Poisoning.

...

Xavier: Spectrum to Faith, do you read? There's a mass number of Zorzal's Government soldiers heading Italica! I repeat, mass number of Zorzal's troops heading straight to Italica! Alert JSDF!

...

JTP7: Look at those falling tanks!

JTP9: That's insane!

...

Thus the 26th Century armed forces of the human race has arrived.

< Author's POV >

The tanks correct themselves for their landing. About 1000+ feet above the ground, the landing thrusters slowed down the tank's decent until they shut off when the altitude is reached 5 feet in the air.

Usually on a normal warfare, these landing thrusters can be fitted with high explosive, or smoke screen after the tanks landed.

The Japanese however, was stunned at their speedy deployment.

A tanker popped out of his hatch and waved at them.

Some other tankers land outside the walls but did the normal thing to do, patrolling the area.

The tank has 4 tracks, and manned by 2 to 3 people, depends on the model.

Then, a ship commander contacted ground for new orders.

At the General's office, Yanagida informed Hazama that the golden forces are now waiting for new orders.

Hazama: Thank you. But for now, we need to plan out on how to eliminate every single of those creatures on the special region. Ask for those forces' information.

Yanagida: Very well, sir.

For now, the JSDF personnel is now curious about their presence.

I think that not all JSDF personnel are sociable.

The other golden armed forces personnel were currently familiarizing themselves in a new terrain and situation.

Rather than the 21st Century, where males are dominant in the military. But in the 26th Century, males and females personnel are present in the golden armed forces.