C. 4: Rest of Exploration

< Author's POV >

Upon arrival at the harbor city named "Apia", Mitch examined the city and thought that this city is just the same.

Xavier: Commodore, shall we?

Mitch: Let's go down there and see what's going on.

Xavier: Yes sir.

After changing and entering the city. The people living there are fine like in the previous harbor city.

Xavier: This architecture. It gives me the vibes of Carthage. I believe that Apia is a ship-building city.

Mitch: Let's go to the docks.

Xavier: Yes sir.

When they arrived at the docks, it was filled with merchants, travelers, royalties, and of course, shipbuilders.

Xavier: Center of commerce, and I nailed it. Shipbuilders, and currently making more vessels.

Mitch: That's why there are so many trees here.

Xavier: Yeah... Permission de parler de manière informelle. (Permission to speak informally.)

Mitch: Oui. (Yes.)

Xavier: Seriously, are you a polyglot?

Mitch: No. And when did you learn French then? No hard feelings.

Xavier: Since watching French movies with my dad.

Mitch: Well, that's something. Let's go.

They walked away from the harbor and into the streets.

Xavier: What's next for this exploration, sir?

Mitch: Review any possible culture that the citizens possess for our future academic historical studies. But don't interact with these citizens without my direct order.

Xavier: Roger.

After a tour around the place, Mitch decided to finish exploring the city.

(Onboard HSM Spectrum.}

Mitch: Maximize scan range

Xavier: There we go. What's next?

Mitch: Go for the western part. Hit it.

Months later of the exploration, they were recalled back to Alnus for the result of the exploration.

*door knocking sound*

Hazama: Come in.

Mitch opens the door, he and Xavier enters the office and close the door behind them.

Mitch saluted, "Sir, this is the whole map of the land."

Mitch handed the map over to General Hazama.