C. 3: Temporary Special Expedition Team 110

< Author's POV > Alnus Base

Tonight, the two goes to the main building and asked General Hazama for exploration of the whole continent of the Special Region. Hazama asked what name. Mitch answered, "Temporary Special Expedition Team 110" or in an acronym, "TSET 110".

Hazama: Who is the superior between you two?

Mitch: I am, sir.

Hazama: You know the drill, and I hope that your exploration beyond the Special Region is successful while avoiding hostility with other inhabitants, you are in charge and responsible for your partner Mitch, are we clear?

Mitch and Xavier: Yes sir.

Hazama: Dismissed.

(AWDZ: Here's the team-making procedure.

(sauce, at page 8, view table of contents: https://apps

(sauce, at page 8, view table of contents: https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA614103.pdf))

][ Outside ][

Xavier: On you.

Mitch: Once on our vessels, conduct a global scan. You first.

Xavier summoned his ship from a chip, and it cloaked after.

Xavier: Where to meet?

Mitch: 5km north of Alnus. At angel 3 (3000ft). Plus, we are gonna use Spectrum.

Xavier: Roger.

Xavier beams up, and Mitch as well

In that area, HSM Spectrum, a Maximo-class science vessel, is hovering at an altitude of 3000ft.

Xavier: Wide scan complete, commence mission on standby.

Mitch: You are cleared to do so, you know the drill. Cloak, and engage.

Xavier: We're heading east. How far?

Mitch: Random distance, 25 kilometers.

Xavier: Heh.

Xavier set the jump distance of exactly 25 kilometers, then they short jumped and arrived at the location.

Xavier toggled the 360-degree view.

Mitch: Mountains... Search for life forms within 1.5 kilometers diameter.

Xavier: Roger, then... Scan complete.

Ship AI: Currently, there are 2 dragons nearby, northeast. Livestock count around 200.

Xavier: Well thanks to her.

(Necessary maps of Falmart.