C. 10: Second Italica War

< Author's POV >

Weeks after Mitch and Rory talk about his powers, some recent fighting between the pro-peace and war sides of the crippled Saderan Empire.

The New Saderan peace envoys goes to Japan, and sign the peace alliance between Japan and Italica.

Meanwhile, Lelei, with Itami and the girls has been put into a secret test by the Japanese scientists. Their research is about building a new gate.

Later, the Japanese government talks about closing the gate once the Saderan Civil War was over.

On their survey, people who favored the closing of the gate is 45%, 40% doesn't, and the rest is uncertain.

Also, there was a mass gathering at the Ginza gate, it was a big protest, the violent ones are successfully arrested. The protest was peaceful at least.

Hours later, the JSDF has been given permission to meddle with the Saderan Civil War, with Italica as their allies.

They lay siege on a fort named "Mare", then the fort after that named, "Mares". Those forts are at the east side of Italica.

 Those forts are at the east side of Italica

(Source: Gate JSDF manga Chapter 120)

JSDF and the new government fought in all kinds of terrain, be it plains, mountains, valleys, and even forests.

Then, hours before the invasion of Italica. Zorzal's troops are on their way to Italica.

"Your Highness, our spies report that there are no Japanese forces on Italica."

"Very well... Prepare my troops. All of them."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Now, prepare yourselves, you lowly separatist cowards, and the Japanese! I shall outnumber you all! ("And plus, I will never forget the moment you betray me, Tyulle.")"

Unknown'st to him, Furuta is in one of the carriages. During the trip, prior to the invasion whilst other Zorzal's troops fighting the JSDF. He heard some moaning noises at Zorzal's carriage.

Hours later...

At daytime, Xavier was peacefully talking with Shandy until.

RD: A group of soldiers approaching Italica, high alert.

Xavier: Thank you. Can you take 3 photos and visualize it on my contact lens?

RD took 3 photos and sends it to his contact lens.

Xavier: Dear god... The HSM Faith, hail her.

Shandy: ???

HSM Spectrum hails HSM Faith in Alnus.

Xavier: Spectrum to Faith, do you read? There's a mass number of Zorzal's Government soldiers heading Italica! I repeat, mass number of Zorzal's troops heading straight to Italica! Alert JSDF! How copy?!