C. 7: New Empire and Experience

( Author's POV )

During these 10 days, Mitch and Xavier met Emperor Molt, Hamilton, and Princess Piña face to face, they introduced themselves to one another then discussed something related to another world. 

On the other hand, Delilah is accompanying Yanagida on his recovery, Bozes and Tomita is currently dating back in Japan, 

Now, back at these two boys...

Mitch: Our form of government is like yours, but every star, every planet has a leader. For example, there was a leader, representing Planet Earth. Mars, and many more. Xai.

Xavier: The main government of our universe is centralized on the Emperor/Empress, along with his/her cabinet.

Emperor Molt: So, it is an improved form of government?

Mitch: Yes, your highness.

Emperor Molt: No, don't call me that.

Mitch: Why, sir?

Emperor Molt: As I age, I started to go weaker, until I can't rule the Empire anymore. My son was in charge of the Empire by force, he didn't listen to me, but he needs that power in an attempt to defeat Japan that possesses superior weapons than ours. So, I decided to pass my power to my daughter, Piña.

Mitch: Where that coronation will take place?

Emperor Molt: You will see, the messengers will eventually spread the message.

Mitch: Thank you, sir Molt. Xavier, will you go to the coronation?

Xavier: Yes sir.

Mitch: Now, let's go.

As they leave, Hamilton stops them by saying "Wait!"

Mitch: What is it?

Hamilton: Um... Xavier, is it?

Xavier: Yes. ("Scheisse. I'm starting to overreact.")

Hamilton: Could you- wait, *to Piña* Crown Princess Piña.

Piña: Hm?

Hamilton: Could I go with Xavier?

Mitch, Xavier, and Piña got surprised at what she said.

Piña: You may go, but always know thy rules.

She said that confidently. Hamilton thanked Crown Princess then walked to Xavier.

Xavier: Oh. o-kay...

Mitch: Captain Xavier H. Wess.

Xavier: Yes, sir?

Mitch: *whispers in his ear* You may set your romance skills in motion, will you?

Xavier: Yes sir.

Mitch: Good, as for today, you may have your break.

Xavier: Thank you, sir, and if you excuse ourselves.

Then, Xavier and Hamilton leave the room, leaving only Crown Princess Piña Co Lada, Commodore Mitch R. Stones, and Retiring Emperor Molt Sol Agustus inside.

Retiring Emperor Molt then chuckles and asked him this.

Molt: Why do you ask your knight to take a break?

Mitch: To relieve or refresh the mind from a stressful duty, also allowed my men to have a chance to socialize with their colleagues.

Molt: So, it is the same as the Japanese do to their people?

Mitch: Yes sir, but any form of race or nativity society can have its good and bad sides.

Molt: Such as?