Looking around the once beautiful place, which was my second home, my salvation lay badly distraught. The garden which contained so much lively, lay dead, absolutely destroyed. The pleasant place which once was my heaven has been turned into a disaster.

The fresh pond in the middle of the garden looks dirty and black covered with the remnants of Broken chunks of wood and dead flowers around it.

The Huge trees surrounding the vast area look hazardous. The swing connected to their strong branches were broken laying lifeless below the bark of trees.

My eyes follow the huge cottage in the middle which once stood proud and strong lay broken and destroyed in front of my eyes. So many memories now were turned into ashes leaving behind nothing but emptiness.

My legs give up as I painstakingly slid down on the green cut grass, tears glided down one by one pouring all the misery Left in me.

"Baek you can't give up. You need to be strong now more than anything else" I raised my head, my hands trembling as they gently hold on to Kyungsoo for support.

"It's Over Kyungsoo. H-How will I-I find H-HIM again? T-This Pla-Place w-was my On-Only Ch-Chance to find hi-him"

I sobbed hard while Kyungsoo held me tightly. "We will find him, Baek. Remember you always told us to never Give up" I shook my head denying my own words.

"Hey, Look at me" My head was slowly raised up but instead of Kyungsoo, it was Sehun.

His blank eyes now filled with sadness mirroring my broken ones. "It's not over yet, So what if this place is burned or destroyed.  He maybe is still somewhere out there in the world alive happy and healthy. It's a good thing he left this place. Look at it now, it's not the same and safe anymore"

"B-But how will he find m-me o-or how will we me-meet? He would never come back here!" I tried to reason out. Unconsciously my whole body leaning over his stiff one.

"Trust yourself, Baek. You will feel it when he is near you. Your Heart will feel him before your eyes can see him. Maybe he is already here, we are just blind enough to not see him or we are not looking properly. We can't give up. We won't give up. Even if it will take years"

My sobs grew heavier as I lean in his arms letting it all out.

After some more crying, I could feel all the tiredness coming back. My eyes began to ache and the sound of my sobs began to lower.

"Take him back. He will get sick if he stays too long out here"

After a minute or something, I felt myself in the air while the figure which was holding me started to move. Suho Hyung stared at me with concern as I buried my head into the warm arms while he carried me.

"Put him to bed and please have him lay in warm clothes. I could sense his upcoming fever"

The voices stop as I was gently laid on the leather seat. The air began to turn warm as I drifted myself into the darkness.

The next time I woke up it was before sunrise, my muscles ached, my whole body was on fire. A cold cloth was kept over my forehead which I gently moved away with my weak fingers. My hot breath made me flinch and close my eyes. I have a freaking fever. God! why did it turn out like this? I've to fall sick all of a sudden.

I carefully raised myself up slowly yanking the cover off me before sliding out. I felt as if my body was being reheated as a cold gust of wind made me jerk and wobble on my feet. My droopy eyes roam around the room as they fall over a figure sprawled over the couch in a not so comfortable position. I sighed leaning my hands over the wall for support and not to fall face down first.