she's on her period (requested)

You used the key Madison gave you to let yourself inside. You quietly closed the door behind you and took your shoes off before you started to go upstairs to check on her with the bag of stuff you got her.

When she texted you just an hour ago saying she started her period and wasn't feeling well you took a quick trip to the store and then headed over so she wouldn't be alone.

You pushed her bedroom door open and saw her laying in bed. The covers were slipping off of her and you could tell she was cold. She was dressed in her favorite pair of pajamas to make herself as comfortable as possible.

You crept over to her and put the bag on the bed. You pulled the covers to her shoulders and that's when she woke up. She turned her head, looking dazed as she looked at you. "Y/n?"

"Shh. Yeah, it's me. I came over to check on you. I know you're not feeling well so I got you a few things." She turned over on her back as you started to pull a few things from the bag. You got her favorite snack, a few new movies you know she's been wanting to watch, and an extra fluffy blanket.

You watched her crack a lazy smile at you. She kicked the other blanket off and you put the new one over her. "Doing okay? Do you need anything?" You asked as you sat next to her and moved a strand of hair behind her ear.

You watched her eyebrows furrow in discomfort. She nodded and pointed to the drawer beside her bed. "My heating pad. I have cramps."

You pulled it out of the drawer and plugged it in for her. You know she always keeps it in there for reasons like this; when she's too sore to really move, so she doesn't have to spend time looking for it when she really needs it.

You pulled her shirt up a little and placed it gently across her stomach. The heat fanned across her skin and she let out a content sigh. "What else, baby girl? Are you hungry or anything?" She shook her head and patted the spot next to her. "No. I just wanna cuddle with you."

You didn't hesitate to climb into bed next to her. You pulled the blanket she had previously been covered up with over yourself and then turned on one of the movies you got for her. She turned onto her side, heating pad still securely placed on her stomach to ease her pain, while she also cuddled with you.

You started to rub her back a little and brush your lips over her forehead. "Thank you for doing all of this for me. You're amazing and I don't know what I'd ever do without you." You smiled at the sweet words she spoke with her groggy voice.

"I'd do anything for you. I'm happy to help you in any way that I can. I love you so much." You whispered, moving your fingers across her skin as she drifted off to sleep. "I love you too."

She was no longer uncomfortable. You were there with her and you had done so much to help her, and she was thankful for that and for you.