Chapter 33

Ariana's POV

Jax and I sneak out into the room quietly. I cast a spell that makes all of my friends untied. Miss Torres is too busy with her nose in the spell book. Mason decided to help us apparently, so he's going to go get Emma's powers.

We walk over to our friends quietly. Mason tosses the bottle to me and I give it to Emma. She takes her powers back and smiles.

"Wait, what? What's going on here?!" The Principal yells.

"Your doom!" Diego yells.

"Yeah, right. I have their powers." Miss Torres says sarcastically.

"That's where you're wrong." Emma and I both smile.

"No, you can't banish me away, again." The Principal backs away from us.

"Watch us." We all smirk.

"I'm not going down without a fight." She says through gritted teeth. She casts a spell on Diego to turn him to stone. Maddie gasps.

"How dare you!" Maddie yells.

"Emma, what spell did you use last time to send her away?" I ask Emma.

"I can't remember. Let me think..."

"Emma, we don't have time!" I yell.

"Maddie has come across a bump in her road, so now turn her into an ugly toad." Miss Torres casts the spell on Maddie. Maddie turns into a toad and ribbits.

"You think you're smart enough to defeat me, Ariana? That's were you're wrong. Just like how you were wrong to make your parents take you to the performance." Miss Torres laughs.

"Don't you dare bring her parents into this!" Jax yells.

"Too late. And now it's too late for you, Ariana. These kids can't run, so make this spell act as a gun." She casts the spell at me. I know this spell, it makes the spell act as a bullet as if it was shot from a gun.

"No!" Jax yells and jumps in front of me. He falls to the ground and clutches his side.

"Jax!" I cry.

"Looks like pretty boy can't save you now!" Miss Torres laughs. I begin to cry as I glance over at Emma and Daniel.

"Danny, I'm sorry." Emma says.

"Emma, don't."

"Out of love and of fear, send Daniel far away from here." Emma says and Daniel disappears.

"Emma, please tell me that you remember the spell now." I cry. She nods and whispers it into my ear.

"She's been around longer than she should, so send the principal away for good!" We both yell.

"NOOO!!!!!" The Principal's spirit leaves Andi's body and disappears. Diego and Maddie turn back into humans. I look over at Mason who has magic all over him.

"Bye, guys. Sorry for everything." Mason sighs and turns into a dog. He runs out of the room. I sigh at the thought of him leaving. But, he was actually a dog?

I look down at Jax, who is now bleeding heavily from his side. I kneel down next to him.

"Call 911." I tell Emma.

"Ari, it's fine. I'll be fine." Jax smiles.

"Jax, you're bleeding really badly. We need to get you to a hospital really badly."

"Promise you'll be my first visitor?" He gives me a pouty lip. I can't help but laugh. Even at a time like this, he's still the same old Jax.

"You promised you wouldn't die on me."

"And I won't. Hey, it's just a wound. I'll be fine." He cups my cheek with his hand.

"The ambulance is outside. C'mon Jax, lets get you out there." Diego says. Jax nods and then let's Diego help him outside.

"Andi!" Emma embraces Andi. Andi hugs her back.

"Guys, that was so scary." Andi states."I am so sorry for being jealous of you, Ari. I hope that we can all be friends."

"Best friends." I smile. And that's how Maddie, Emma, Andi, and I became best friends.

**At the Hospital**

I open the door to Jax's room and walk inside. I sit on the seat next to his bed. He's sleeping now.

"Hey, Ari." Jax smiles with his eyes still closed.

"How did you know that it was me?" I ask.

"You're the only person I know that can't be quiet to save their life." He chuckles. I roll my eyes and make eye contact with him.

"So, how is it?"

"The bullet didn't hit any organs, so the doctor said that I can go home in a few days."

"That's good."

"So Mason is gone?" Jax asks.

"Yeah, I can't believe that I dated a dog." I chuckle. Mason will always hold a place in my heart.

"Well, I mean I'm not a dog... so... maybe-"

"Is this your way of asking me out, Novoa?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Maybe." He smiles. I laugh and shove him lightly.

"Here." He hands me a bouquet of flowers.

"Where'd you get these?" I ask, examining the flowers.

"My aunt brought them in. So, Ariana Winters, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Jax Novoa, absolutely 100% yes." I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

I finally realized that my life wasn't pointless anymore. I had finally found my meaning. And it was Jax Novoa.

The End of Book 1

________________

So that's it! Sorry if this ends up being a long others note!

When I first started wattpad, I never thought that I would actually have the guts to put a story up for the public eye. I mean, I've always been told by my teachers in school that I was a good writer, but I never actually thought about pursuing it in anyway shape or form.

But one day, all of my friends were talking about a Fanfiction that they were reading. When I asked if it was an app they used, they all looked at me funny.

Then, they told me about this app and at first, I only used it to read the After Fanfiction. #sorrynotsorry

But, then I noticed that there was a create button and ever since I clicked on it, my ideas just started getting typed. I have like 10 stories right now just because I thought one day, hey why not write this?

I had decided to write this Fanfiction for many reasons. Mostly because I think Rahart Adams is hot af. And because I love the show.

And then I started posting chapter after chapter and it just kept on getting more and more reads. I was so surprised and when I told my mom that this many people were reading my book, her eyes looked like they were going to pop or of her head.

I never thought that I would be this close to 10k, in all honesty I'm surprised you guys actually like my story. But it really puts a smile on my face to think that somebody or some people out their enjoy my story.

But, all stories come to an end and that's what sequels are for!! Haha so if you guys want to go read that, I'll let you know once he first chapter is up. It's already in the works and I am so excited.

So sorry for such a long author's note! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love each and every one of you!

~Trinity xoxo